Reviews for Future History
OK IF anybody plays the game then you should know that anything thats dose not OVERPOWERED the Citadel race will be OVERPOWERED by the reapers soooooooooo yes they are going to be OVERPOWERED to the Citadel race
goodpie2 chapter 5 . 4/22
Something I don't understand- why didn't humanity use its time-travel wormholes to populate the entire galaxy and advance its technology in every possible direction, thus preparing to hand the Reapers' asses to them?
xThomas2 chapter 17 . 4/18
And you continue please
xThomas2 chapter 3 . 4/18
This is so stupi... Not the timeline, the characters. Whenever someone speaks, ugh
TheRangerBoy chapter 2 . 4/11
We have artificial intelligences as of late 2014. It even learned curse words from the Webster's Dictionary and started bad mouthing its creators.
Shiny Charizard chapter 17 . 2/25
Is it just me or does no-one ever use the magical mass-altering (and thus gravity-bending) space rocks to create point-to-point wormholes? Seems like the easiest way to avoid using the relays (and cause concerns for the Council).
LaniusLegioXIII chapter 17 . 2/17
Great chapter!
So, Jack Harper is good and the Alliance has more enemies to worry about… should make this fic quite interesting from a political pov.
It’s interesting to see, how even with the threat of the Reapers, humanity is still power hungry and plagued by infighting.

Keep up the good work!
NightWithMoon chapter 13 . 2/13
You have Aria question why the humans called them 'prothean husks', but the humans never actually used the word prothean in their conversation (though they did say husk).
NightWithMoon chapter 7 . 2/13
honestly with how far this story has departed from the main canon, I honestly believe there never should be a shepard.
TheArticunoHunter chapter 17 . 2/12
Salarian entrees, how delicious. Please update soon
bluemarlin chapter 17 . 2/10
Excellent chapter. Interesting that Jack Harper is on the side of good, wonder if he stays that way in your story. Looking forward to the introduction of Miranda since Henry Lawson has made his appearance. Please continue.
GreenFireFly chapter 3 . 2/9
First of all good story, i like how you don't just go straight to OP humans but instead give them pros and cons but what i didnt like or understand was why the human ambassador was just gushing out possibly crucial military details about humanity other than that good read
Quathis chapter 17 . 2/9
Nice recap and summary with some previews of what is coming. Not fun times and plenty of enemies waiting to mess things up. At least they've figured out who the hero is and can start creating the team they'll need to save the galaxy. Getting exciting as things build to the beginning of the payoff. Until next time.
nobodez chapter 17 . 2/9
Excellent chapter.
Michae1ange1o chapter 17 . 2/9
This story actually surprised me, I honestly thought it was going to be crap. I learned a life lesson in not assuming, I have read stories that sounded cool but have turned out absolute crap, I'm just glad the opposite is also true, I absolutely loved this story. Thanks for keeping me up until 4am and stopping me going bonkers.