Reviews for Future History
Oniele chapter 1 . 1/21
Fiction inside fiction!
Ronin Kenshin chapter 17 . 10/15/2016
great work they better advance quick seems they've stalled a bit they might be doomed great work
howmanyisthat chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Awesome first chapter. Loved the codex entry
BrokenLifeCycle chapter 17 . 8/20/2016
I really hope the Reapers end up stumbling across Confederate worlds accidentally and then absolutely ravage their RED COMMUNIST filth before actually attacking the Alliance.

Or at least an omake where the Reapers are shouting Liberty Prime lines on Confederate worlds.
Herofire chapter 17 . 6/24/2016
This story is... wow, really interesting, really well done, great mix of AU and canon. Seriously, I'd pay to see more of this.
Revliledpembroke chapter 17 . 4/24/2016
And what chapter might that be?
mcrae1o1nick chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Hopefully this is still going on I love the work in the story
Zolar33 chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Humanity possess the most powerful weapon of all...the power of the fourth wall
Kalisko chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
This is a really fun story to read! I really like how you go about including current events, as well as the way you describe how humans interact with characters they know. I'm looking forward to reading more!
I hope you continue to update, if possible.
chain.reader chapter 17 . 2/11/2016
speech ends abruptly here:
Had they managed to acquire the research present on Elysium whatever plans they

Sitting down, the doctor nodded towards both Hackett and Harper. The two leaders shared a look before the director spoke.
Axcel chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
And with vehicles, especially tanks, being rare amount Turian legions (even moreso with other species), humanity shows how devastating armored and mechaized warfare is and the power of artillery. Or so I infered.
Axcel chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
"To find that, you would need to find the last rachni queen, who was found entirely by accident in Mass Effect"

Sooo, basically, the plot is that a meteor strike revealed the Mars cache to real life humanity who then collectively shat bricks.
1529 chapter 17 . 11/27/2015
An interesting story so far. I do have a few reservations about the new 'cerberus' though. First, the massive failure that they represent for the Alliance. Resources being diverted on the scale suggested in this chapter are very nearly impossible to even disguise... it would be known by any intelligence agency with any competence, furthermore, the individuals mentioned seem to be public figures (by default due to their economic clout), so their past connections to the Confederates (which was spelled out) means that eyes should be on them (especially with the similarity to Cerberus).

To this point in the story it is not a problem, but having this group become a major problem would defeat the summary and background of the story as it would mean that humanity completely ignored one of the most dangerous factions in their source material...

Thanks for writing.

Salarian:40 years
Vorcha:20 years
Cayar chapter 17 . 9/17/2015
Dun dun duunnn!

People that have a lot of responsibility and stress seem to age faster than others. Just look at American Presidents (and probably other leaders) at the starts and ends of their terms. Hackett would likely be in a similar situation.

A bit more familiarity sounds good; looking forward to it.