Reviews for Future History
Herofire chapter 17 . 6/24
This story is... wow, really interesting, really well done, great mix of AU and canon. Seriously, I'd pay to see more of this.
Revliledpembroke chapter 17 . 4/24
And what chapter might that be?
mcrae1o1nick chapter 1 . 4/19
Hopefully this is still going on I love the work in the story
Zolar33 chapter 1 . 3/26
Humanity possess the most powerful weapon of all...the power of the fourth wall
Kalisko chapter 1 . 2/27
This is a really fun story to read! I really like how you go about including current events, as well as the way you describe how humans interact with characters they know. I'm looking forward to reading more!
I hope you continue to update, if possible.
chain.reader chapter 17 . 2/11
speech ends abruptly here:
Had they managed to acquire the research present on Elysium whatever plans they

Sitting down, the doctor nodded towards both Hackett and Harper. The two leaders shared a look before the director spoke.
Axcel chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
And with vehicles, especially tanks, being rare amount Turian legions (even moreso with other species), humanity shows how devastating armored and mechaized warfare is and the power of artillery. Or so I infered.
Axcel chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
"To find that, you would need to find the last rachni queen, who was found entirely by accident in Mass Effect"

Sooo, basically, the plot is that a meteor strike revealed the Mars cache to real life humanity who then collectively shat bricks.
1529 chapter 17 . 11/27/2015
An interesting story so far. I do have a few reservations about the new 'cerberus' though. First, the massive failure that they represent for the Alliance. Resources being diverted on the scale suggested in this chapter are very nearly impossible to even disguise... it would be known by any intelligence agency with any competence, furthermore, the individuals mentioned seem to be public figures (by default due to their economic clout), so their past connections to the Confederates (which was spelled out) means that eyes should be on them (especially with the similarity to Cerberus).

To this point in the story it is not a problem, but having this group become a major problem would defeat the summary and background of the story as it would mean that humanity completely ignored one of the most dangerous factions in their source material...

Thanks for writing.

Salarian:40 years
Vorcha:20 years
Cayar chapter 17 . 9/17/2015
Dun dun duunnn!

People that have a lot of responsibility and stress seem to age faster than others. Just look at American Presidents (and probably other leaders) at the starts and ends of their terms. Hackett would likely be in a similar situation.

A bit more familiarity sounds good; looking forward to it.
babultower chapter 17 . 9/16/2015
Yet another great ME fanfic. Its great that you have kept the "game" spoiler setting to a minimum, although I would have accepted the Alliance explained it as precognitive information disseminated in the modt effective format of our generation: games.

The only thing that is a shame is that you have not exploited the preparation thing a bit more. Alliance soldiers and covilians should all have installed melt switches like those on cerberus and reaper forces ( they quickly decompose)... one if many ways to stretch the Reapers frustration on their lack of info on humanity.

Anyway, hope you write a lot more!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
The council meeting took place/will take place on my 88th birthday.
Greatazuredragon chapter 17 . 8/16/2015
Well at least the Confederate idiots are not allying themselves with the Reapers, even if they still will be trouble.
Loved the story so far, keep up the good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 16 . 8/16/2015
You know, the only 'flaw' I see in this is that since humanity knows about the game I would wager that the name Shepard would be EXTREMELY popular for parents to give to their kids... XD
Good work.