Reviews for Absolute Genius
BrilliantLady chapter 1 . 7/20
I liked this! What I couldn't tell is how Hermione knew it was Fred, right away. He didn't introduce himself, only the author's Fred-POV narrative did that. Surely there should be a "How did you know it was me?" moment snuck in there somewhere?
mandorakat chapter 1 . 7/13
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
I liked the way that you pointed out how George and Fred were different, but also similar with their anger. Also, I love how Fred felt much better about himself personally, even though Hermione was saying the same things about both Fred and George.
HateMePretty chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Yep. Hermione should be a councilor. Very adorable. Wonderful writing!
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Cute! I love it!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
That was great! I loved it :)
percychased chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This is so cute... just Fred and Hermione, and... ahh! I love this.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
this is good, I like it as just after the order and having molly complaining about the twins not graduating
TheAngelOnYourRight chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This story is absolute genius. There just aren't enough Fremione stories in the world right now.
Beccax95 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Great story, I loved it :) I hope you continue it or write a sequel to it, it has potential to ba a good multi chapter fic, you could have peoples reactions, Hermione finding out the secret to the daydream charms after marrying Fred, the wizarding world realizing their genius and Hermione defending them to someone like Molly who doesn't respect the dreams etc.
LovingYouAtFirstSight chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
That was a beautiful story, I love when people understand that Fred and George are more than just pranksters. Plus Fred and Hermione are (in my opinion) a perfect match. This was a brilliant read.
Angel Girl5 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I really liked this fic! I wish you would write more, though. The one thing that sucks about one-shots, they are so short!