Reviews for Triple Trouble
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
I love how cool'n'calm Dojo is. All the pups and the humans are running around having interpersonal drama and worrying about stuff, but Dojo is just sitting in the corner chilling out. His version of panicking is sleeping two feet closer than he usually does.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
Yes an update.. it was nice to see Tommy and Junko talking - hope that they will start seeming more happy when together.

Love the scene with Scarlett, Snake Eyes, and the wolfpups..

Hope you update again soon, cause I'm really loving this story..
Guest chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
I'm not going to lie, I totally squealed when I saw the new update... And when Timber interacted with Storm... And when Snake got run over by Timber. Ok, the whole chapter was extremely cute and I'm glad Junko and Storm Shadow are getting along once again. Great fic, I hope you update soon,
Happy writing!
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
Woohoo! We finally get to see a little bit of what's bothering Junko, even if it is vague. I really liked the interaction between Timber, Tommy, and Junko. The ending scene was a nice surprise. I think it might be my favorite part so far.
Galaticx chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
Update!
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
I really like the fact that you have two story threads going on here and they interweave so well. Junko cooking, I think that is a new one, but it does fit nicely. I'm glad Snake Eyes is sticking his nose in a little, even if it is subtly. Curiosity is going to eat me now until we find out what Timber is up to.
Slytherin Studios chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
Nicely done :)
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
another great chapter.. I love reading about these wolf pups.. I am getting really curious about what is wrong with Junko and why Tommy and she are acting so distant..
Guest chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Another awesome chapter, well worth the wait! Poor Stormiest sounds a little, well, stormy... I love how this story is progressing, you're an awesome writer.

Anyways, I look forward to your next update, happy writting ! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
Loving this story! Baby Timber is so sweet! More soon please!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Something underestimate
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
"Greenshirts and a werewolf " or something like that
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
I love this update.. Tommy going from hating the wolf pups to tolerating them for his amusement.. I'll just bet Tommy expression was priceless when Snake Eyes put Timber in his lap and wanted him to calm the pup down..

looking forward to more updates..
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
I don't know but that's one I'd definitely want to read! Awesome chapter, I'm glad Stormy is getting better acquainted with the pups. I think I detect a soft spot on him, lol, or as soft of a spot as a ninja can get...
Anyways, I'm looking forward to your next chapter, happy writting! :)
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
It's funny how Tommy has gone from absolutely hating having the wolves around to the point of fighting Snake Eyes over it to now accepting them because they will provide him with the amusement of being a new way to terrify his students. You both must be doing a ton of research on wolf behaviors, because they very much seem like wolves and not dogs. The Greenshirts and the Werewolf.
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »