Reviews for Triple Trouble
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Aww, brotherly bonding! So glad to see them working through the potential pitfall of having the wolves around.

I have to admit, I hope the magic of tiny fluffy wolf cubs (dammit so cute) is good for Storm and Junko. They have a lot of crap to deal with, especially now that the heir issue has been raised, and a good dose of adorable can't hurt, eh? Also, the image of Timber sprawled out and yawning in Storm's lap is so bloody sweet.

And I know the name of the story you reference, but I shan't say it, because it might give it away for the other reviewers. :D
Karama9 chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
*scratches head* doesn't ring a bell...

Nice chapter! Love how Snake Eyes knows exactly how to get Tommy to do what he wants. Not that it seems very hard, but it's really fun to watch.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
A cliffhanger on a cliffhanger! :o

Absolutely awesome story, I love how you gave a little bit of time to different groups in this chapter (SE,S), (SS,J), and the wolves.
I'm looking forward to your next update, happy writting! :)
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
*Shakes the writers* Another cliffhanger! I thought we were going to find out the answer to Tommy and Junko's problem. I am surprised that Snake Eyes isn't more into sticking his nose in their business, given how much Tommy stuck his nose into his. Between Junko and the wolves, Tommy is going to need a vacation.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
hum - Junko is definately struggling with something preg/heir related.. storm/Tommy isn't helping it seems.. They need to talk, but probably stopped by mere traditions.. Hope they get better soon..

Junko's observation of the wolf pups is sweet, sounds like fun actuallly..
WestAero13 chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Okay, Kamakura and Billy should totally get one of the puppies! SO CUTE ARASHIKAGE NEW STANDARD NINJAS GET WOLF BUDDIES!
Oh man, as if Tommy doesn't have enough drama in his life
SpawnOfCthulhu chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
You have officially given me enough mental images to keep me happy straight through to New Years. I like surprised Tommy... and angry Tommy. I really like angry Tommy.
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Love Scarlett's reaction to whatever it is that happened between Junko and Tommy. I seriously can't wait to find out the answer either. Tommy's reaction to the wolves was expected, given what happened with the original Timber, but I'm glad they didn't all mob him, although his reaction to Romulus biting his ear was spot on. You really write the wolves quite well!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Great update.. Love Tommy's reaction... What's up with Tommy and Junko..?

update soon..
Karama9 chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Eep! What is going on with Junko? Does she not want children? Want them but Tommy doesn't? Can't have them? *frets*

Nice chapter. Poor Tommy, having to put up with wolf puppies... looks like he won't be too tender though. Good for him, they need to know he outranks them. Plus, can't have them damaging them ears.
Certifiably-Mad chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Aw crap - crap, you...did you do the thing? Did you do the thing I think you did?

...crap im gonna cry next chapter arent i

Anyway- fabulous as always. 3 Update when you can, though I've seen from your tumblr that you're kind of swamped with like, gross real life things, so don't feel pressured to update when you can't. Good work! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
*GASP!* mother of all cliffhangers :o

Please update soon, your story gets even more perfect with every passing chapter!

Happy writting :)
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
Oh, dear. It seems our dear Storm Shadow recalls his, er, bonding experience with the late Timber Senior. And for someone who's a big fan of white, having four slobbery gray-and-black shedding machines on his property is going to make him one unhappy Phoenix Master.

I wonder if any of the trainees have dog allergies? Snake could turn it into a training drill: completing a mission in adverse conditions. :D
Guest chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Omg, I absolutely love your fics with the wolves. Poor Tommy... And Kamakura, lol. I'm looking forward to your next update, happy writting! :)
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
I'm laughing so much now at the image of Tommy's hair and the ending of this chapter. And the pups and Kamakura. Such fun. This was another great chapter.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »