Reviews for Triple Trouble
SpawnOfCthulhu chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
And next the yelling shall begin, just as promised. Joy!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
I understand the need for these wolf pups to be trained but man they are cute..

Can't wait to read about Tommy's response at the gate..
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Oh, I like this! I can't believe I missed it before, but I'm glad there are three chapters for me to enjoy all at once. :D

Lovely, lovely fluff. Very therapeutic. I enjoyed the thought you guys obviously put into what having wolves involves-getting them used to not attacking the humans, having Snake as the clear alpha, etcetera. And I liked the little reference in the first chapter, about the cabin not being built in a day. Perfect for Romulus and Remus, eh?
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
One step closer to fun times! Do you know how good this chapter was? Good enough that I could confuse it for one of Crystal's future fics.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
great chapter - it was cute to read about the wolf pups first visit to the Vet (well sort of).. Hope the flight goes well...
SpawnOfCthulhu chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
This scene is so... normal, but yet so... ninja. Timber gets his own file, because he is interesting.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Love this! Please update soon *puppy eyes* :D
Slytherin Studios chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
I like it, nicely done.
SpawnOfCthulhu chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
How do you start the conversation about the wolves? "Hi. Long time, no see. I brought wolves."?
Karama9 chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Poor Tommy doesn't suspect a thing...

This was a really good chapter. Looking forward to the next one!
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Snake Eyes' reaction to the happy news was exuberant and very puppy-like. It makes you really feel for the man. He has to find other ways to express such feelings instead of using his voice like you or I would. And his idea of taking the puppies to the Arashikage, partially to annoy Tommy was great. I predict Junko will find them adorable, Tommy will be super annoyed, and the puppies will cause some trouble, either in involving students in their troublemaking or on their own. As for the story in which Snake Eyes got grazed by a bullet on the leg, I want to say it's a story written by Karama9? I'm not sure though. More please!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Snake Eye's reaction was priceless.. I can think of a few Joes who would have paid big to see that video - had Shana serious video taped it..

So Snake Eyes is gonna take the wolf pup back home to socialize them.. I can't wait to see how Tommy acts when he learns the wolf pups are coming back with him...

update soon
SpawnOfCthulhu chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I think I need to gat Snake Eyes to train my dogs. One hasn't gotten past barking at EVERYTHING, the other tries to eat our tables. I need ninja dog training classes.

I'm excited for kids, just because I adore kids... and wolves.
Winterhalt chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I really like this.
The puppies are adorable.
Can't wait to see Snake's reaction to the big news!
update soon please
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
*Smacks into pop bottle while attempting to headdesk.* Farking cliffhangers. Wolf puppies - flipping adorable, and you have distinct personalities to them (I find that hard to do with people, to not have everyone blend into one, so to do it with animals is harder). The different ways that Scarlett and Snake Eyes interact with them was also good and I loved how they squabbled over it, just like a married couple. I think my favorite part is her saying he'll find out when he's sitting down and unmasked and he immediately does that. Because, yeah, surprises don't usually mean good things to ninjas. I can foresee this becoming a favorite rather quickly.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »