Reviews for Triple Trouble
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
*GASP!* mother of all cliffhangers :o

Please update soon, your story gets even more perfect with every passing chapter!

Happy writting :)
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
Oh, dear. It seems our dear Storm Shadow recalls his, er, bonding experience with the late Timber Senior. And for someone who's a big fan of white, having four slobbery gray-and-black shedding machines on his property is going to make him one unhappy Phoenix Master.

I wonder if any of the trainees have dog allergies? Snake could turn it into a training drill: completing a mission in adverse conditions. :D
Guest chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Omg, I absolutely love your fics with the wolves. Poor Tommy... And Kamakura, lol. I'm looking forward to your next update, happy writting! :)
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
I'm laughing so much now at the image of Tommy's hair and the ending of this chapter. And the pups and Kamakura. Such fun. This was another great chapter.
SpawnOfCthulhu chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
And next the yelling shall begin, just as promised. Joy!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
I understand the need for these wolf pups to be trained but man they are cute..

Can't wait to read about Tommy's response at the gate..
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Oh, I like this! I can't believe I missed it before, but I'm glad there are three chapters for me to enjoy all at once. :D

Lovely, lovely fluff. Very therapeutic. I enjoyed the thought you guys obviously put into what having wolves involves-getting them used to not attacking the humans, having Snake as the clear alpha, etcetera. And I liked the little reference in the first chapter, about the cabin not being built in a day. Perfect for Romulus and Remus, eh?
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
One step closer to fun times! Do you know how good this chapter was? Good enough that I could confuse it for one of Crystal's future fics.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
great chapter - it was cute to read about the wolf pups first visit to the Vet (well sort of).. Hope the flight goes well...
SpawnOfCthulhu chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
This scene is so... normal, but yet so... ninja. Timber gets his own file, because he is interesting.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Love this! Please update soon *puppy eyes* :D
Slytherin Studios chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
I like it, nicely done.
SpawnOfCthulhu chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
How do you start the conversation about the wolves? "Hi. Long time, no see. I brought wolves."?
Karama9 chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Poor Tommy doesn't suspect a thing...

This was a really good chapter. Looking forward to the next one!
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Snake Eyes' reaction to the happy news was exuberant and very puppy-like. It makes you really feel for the man. He has to find other ways to express such feelings instead of using his voice like you or I would. And his idea of taking the puppies to the Arashikage, partially to annoy Tommy was great. I predict Junko will find them adorable, Tommy will be super annoyed, and the puppies will cause some trouble, either in involving students in their troublemaking or on their own. As for the story in which Snake Eyes got grazed by a bullet on the leg, I want to say it's a story written by Karama9? I'm not sure though. More please!
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »