Reviews for Whatever It Takes
Laina1977 chapter 1 . 7/30/2020
Wow need an update
ashley chapter 1 . 6/23/2019
honestly yes i think so politics is a hard thing to work around maybe if they pulled a hobbs sorta thign thy would be econorated but even then the charge would weight on hi madn he woudlnt bee bale to work wiht the fbi again so i gues yess but i was hoping for prentiss mother to work with her connections and have his name cleared out and everyhign sorted out and have them come back
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2019
Awesome please update
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2018
Please .
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
More more more more
AshLiz chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This is such a sweet story! I love the ending with their daughter. It added a nice touch to the story
Addicted2bquinn chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Omg u just made me cry. Your an awesome writer
Shao7 chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Love this! Have you thought of doing s sequel where Derek and Emily have to come back to the states and get to see the team, maybe clear Derek's name?! Hint hint! )
Everafter101 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Oh god not many stories make me get this close to crying but this one did! I love all your stories they are amazing! And I love how once a year they get a letter and then pictures it's amazing!
GraveyGraves chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
First a huge appology for not reading this before but life has been hectic (poor excuse I know). This was so emotional and yes I think it was the right choice no matter how hard it was to make. Thank you
Laila S chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
So cute I cry!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I especially love the Epilogue:-)
Love that they manage to keep in touch with their family and the picture of their little girl...Awwwwwww
that was just too cute. I loved this fic and wish it was longer, but still managed to enjoy anyway. In the end, they got each other and their daughter which is what really matters to them...
Thank you for this story...
SKYE51399 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
wow that was really good you had me crying half way through it i loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Really enjoyed this. Thank you.
leahloahla chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I adore this story! It's so well written and very original. I love what Emily and Derek decided to do, and the epilogue is a perfect ending!