Reviews for The Warrior
scrappy8 chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
great chapter
Lord Otello chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
Seems like a good story, but the chapters are so short that I feel that I just read a first chapter, or so, XDD could you update soon? with a longer chapter, please?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
You rushed and didn't take the time to develop the story.
Avalon Kore chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
Poor Harry, to be neglected for so long. After he finally adjusted to and found happiness in his current life, everything's thrown into chaos again...
Avalon Kore chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
Though Rita Skeeter annoys me immensely, but I'm satisfied to know that Harry is getting recognized by the world (even though Harry himself isn't happy about it)... good lord I'm just so excited to see what happens next!
Oh, Ginny and Harry... ;)
Avalon Kore chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
The Golden Trio! I'm liking the ideas of the kids forming their own forces here. :)
Avalon Kore chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
Oh Snape, I can't help but chuckle at his reaction. The guy's just so... I don't have a word to describe him, but yes, I'm loving the fact that he's defending Harry here.
I hope Remus and Sirius would be able to find Harry and make up for the love he's been missing since childhood
Avalon Kore chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
My favourite sentence in this chapter is "After years of having the whole world at his feet he saw it crushed down." (fanfiction, why don't you allow me to copy and paste anymore D:) Especially after learning that Daniel Potter is a spoiled brat (which sounds like Dudley to me), I had a vicious sense of exhilaration at knowing that the incompetent will be always be revealed to be what they actually are one day. Maybe I just fostered a sense of biasness when I first learned that Daniel is spoiled that the world is at his feet, and Dudley's dissatisfaction with his mountainous gift in the movie came to my thoughts...
Avalon Kore chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Adventure fic! It's one of my few favourite fanfiction theme that I would read under any mood. You have a good starter there, or maybe it's just the fact that I feel I could relate so much of my life to these few sentences.
robert32514 chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
Could use some work especially spell checking.
panther73110 chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Love what has been written so far.