Reviews for Mending Dr Steele
ImAOLicitySuperFan chapter 20 . 11/19
Awesome story. Where can i continue reading. Thanks
CTHEWOODS chapter 18 . 5/5
As usual, a beautifully written chapter...loooooooooovvvvvvvveeeeee when Christian goes into Dom mode with your lemons! The scene at the DA's office and Melanie's death are heartbreaking...I was so hoping that you would let Ana say goodbye to her...its just not like her as a Dr/person to not have.
CTHEWOODS chapter 14 . 5/5
I LOVE how Christian FINALLY stood up to her...I get the head over heel thing, but no man-especially Grey is gonna be brow beaten over and over and then hurt over and over...it's a two way street...or at least it should be! Idk why I'm so protective of this Christian, but he's such a hot cuddly bear in this story...IM glad you finally had Ana realize that!
CTHEWOODS chapter 13 . 5/5
Please tell me I'm no the only one that was pissed at Ana for being an immature ass and hurting whose SUPPOSED to be her man? Can't stand that she did that to Christian AND LET ELENA GET OVER ON HER!
CTHEWOODS chapter 5 . 5/4
Ok...you got me! The end of this chapter made cry and cry...oh good Lord! I need to get a grip! How beautifully written!
CTHEWOODS chapter 2 . 5/4
I'm having a hard time with Christian leaving Flynn for some stupid reason.. I do not know if I can't get my mind wrapped around it because of the other twenty or so FF stories I've read and he's always been in Christians corner or what...I into its stupid because him being a quack could have so many delicious outcomes story-wise, but just kinda felt sad that Christisn had lost Flynn too. He really has no one now but Ana to talk to. Hopefully his new shrink will be better. No reflection on your story...still think it's awesome-just had feelings of sadness for Christian for losing him. It seems like everybody betrays him. And that is crazy for me to think that,,,,,geez it's a fiction story! Lol...keep up your fantastic writing!
Your story is superb. I really like the story. Do you have any other story that you write other than mds and pds?
sherryola chapter 6 . 4/6
well, I don't know what to say. I've wondered all along if that woman was somehow associated with what happened. and the description of the video, I want to throw up. so horrible. so powerfully written. it's fictiona nd I want to crya nd shriek for Ana and for the evil of knowing that real people do these kinds of things to real people. wow.
sherryola chapter 5 . 4/6
Oh girl, I got so emotional over this chapter. I loved aunt Tina, and I don't know, something aobut the fathers and daughters dancing. My dad died almost 20 years ago, and I'd give everything I have or ever will have to be able to dance with him, on more time. Sorry, it just touched me so much.
sherryola chapter 4 . 4/6
I really liked this. I liked seeing ana get some good counseling and advice. That was really nice, working through those mommy issues. my mother didn't want me either, because she didn't want a disabled child, but my dad loved the heck out of me, and stepmom 1 was the only mother I ever needed. so, it was good seeing ana working through some of this. I loved how good she was with Amanda,a nd I really understood her mixed feelings about all the engagements and babies and all. I know what it's like to rejoice for a friend or family member getting engaged or getting pregnant, but still hurting abecause it isn't me. Great chapter.
sherryola chapter 3 . 4/6
This was much better. I like that ana is learning that her way of dealing with things isn't right either. I especially like when she let Christian call her on her reaction to Greta,a nd she understood and got it. That was perfect and showed real progress for her.
sherryola chapter 2 . 4/6
I could not have a friend like ana. Well, that's not true. She's not brutal and cruel to her friends. She bends over backward for them. but she's a raving lunatic to a man she supposedly loves. sometimes, she's as emotional abusive as anyone I've ever known, and I was once in that kind of relationship. First of all, my immediate reaction to ana going to Flynn behind Christian's back was the same as his. So, I don't necessarily think he was evil for assuming that was what she was doing. If her motives were pure, it should never have been done without Christian's knowledge. That's so unethical, beyond the pale really. Then smashing over 1000 worth of dishes and running out of the house screaming, then not talking to him for ten days, what a frigging witch. I could not live with or love someone like that. I have to talk things out. someone who would scream and destroy property, then not talk to me for days, it would seriously break me and devastate me. She was wrong in so many big ways. I'd really like to see Ana learn something. How could they ever have children with ana flying off the handle like that? she far worse than Christian, and he would be more than I'd want to live with with his temper. But hers is even worse, because she punishes in deep insidious ways. she's frightening when she's in a rage. And Christian always grovels and apologizes. wow.
sherryola chapter 1 . 4/6
i'm so happy to see Elena getting the treatment in prison. Prisoners hate child molesters/abusers, so I hope they are really hard on her. it's what she deserves,a nd a far better punishment than Ana killing her. grin. But the Helping Hands commercial, wow, that was brilliant. I got tears in my eyes, because though this is your fictional commercial, it's real in the sense that far too many people are the faces of abuse. Great start.
sharrier chapter 12 . 3/16
Made me want to go to the gym with my fella and wrestle, damn Lynn
sharrier chapter 8 . 3/15
Can't say I didn't get caught myself just now,laughed like a bloody idiot after moms closed the door. Go Ray and Mandy.
1,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »