Reviews for Mending Dr Steele
The only problem I have with your STORY.. IS! You fired John Flynn .. He's the main character as CG And AS.
Liicota94 chapter 2 . 7/29
Hey just finished with paging Dr. Steele n started with mending-dr-steele. I thought u left d story unfinished. But I got ur blog. Yayyyyyy. Love ur stories. Do some more plz.
That Damon person (I can't call him a man) pissed me off. I was hoping he gave Jason a reason to shoot him. Ugh. I hope Marcia really doesn't go back to him. I wish Ana and Christian were real: people who had truly good and generous hearts with the resources and want to help others.
Started so steamy and ended so sadly. I snorted when Christian was like "is she going to die right now?" And then she did die and I felt like a terrible person for snorting. Poor St. John (I read it and it reminds me of Jane Eyre for some reason).
She shut him out again :/ seriously Maxine should've been there for her. She may not be her therapist but she's being a shitty ass friend.
I love that book. Not as much as P&P but still. I hate that Brian used it as a reference though because I'm all for Ana and Christian. I also hate that Ana went all gaga about it. Poor Christian with the girlfriend who won't talk to him.
I'm surprised it took her so long to put it together. Ana lost her shit. Understandable but wow. Green Valley people are going to get their cumupance.
slowman chapter 1 . 5/4
I just finished Paging Dr Steele and I am super excited to read Mending Dr Steele. Your writing is so detailed and entertaining. I would love to be put on your mailing list. . Looking forward to anything new you put out. Keep up your passion, it makes a lot of people happy! I wish you success!
Darcyfan14 chapter 7 . 5/2
Poor poor Ana!
Darcyfan14 chapter 5 . 5/2
Love the story!
Go Miss Steele. hahahahahah!
still love reading your story, even though you took out some of my favorite characters from the original book like John and Kate, I still love reading your story, much appreciated.
Secret Nom de Plume chapter 20 . 3/28
Really enjoyed the first story and love this one so far...thanks for sharing this amazing version of C and A! Now I'm off to your site to read the rest!
PrincessBella15 chapter 17 . 3/27
I love horny Christian. I think Christian should have Ana's engagement ring custom made.
PrincessBella15 chapter 16 . 3/27
I need a man like Christian Grey. I am so obsessed with that man.
1,248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »