Reviews for Mending Dr Steele
slowman chapter 1 . 5/4
I just finished Paging Dr Steele and I am super excited to read Mending Dr Steele. Your writing is so detailed and entertaining. I would love to be put on your mailing list. . Looking forward to anything new you put out. Keep up your passion, it makes a lot of people happy! I wish you success!
Darcyfan14 chapter 7 . 5/2
Poor poor Ana!
Darcyfan14 chapter 5 . 5/2
Love the story!
Go Miss Steele. hahahahahah!
still love reading your story, even though you took out some of my favorite characters from the original book like John and Kate, I still love reading your story, much appreciated.
Secret Nom de Plume chapter 20 . 3/28
Really enjoyed the first story and love this one so far...thanks for sharing this amazing version of C and A! Now I'm off to your site to read the rest!
PrincessBella15 chapter 17 . 3/27
I love horny Christian. I think Christian should have Ana's engagement ring custom made.
PrincessBella15 chapter 16 . 3/27
I need a man like Christian Grey. I am so obsessed with that man.
PrincessBella15 chapter 15 . 3/27
God, I hate that damn Brian. Christian needs to put him in his place and soon.
PrincessBella15 chapter 14 . 3/27
I sure am glad Christian put that damn maxine in her place. I hope ana replaces her as her shrink. I also glad Christian called Ana on her always shutting him out and the shrinking. about damn time.
PrincessBella15 chapter 13 . 3/27
can I say I hate Brian and I hope like hell that soon and very soon Christian goes thermal on his ass.
PrincessBella15 chapter 12 . 3/27
Oh, I think at some point Christian is going to make Brian heel.
PrincessBella15 chapter 11 . 3/27
I think the creepy ginger servant boy is somehow related to Christian biologically
PrincessBella15 chapter 10 . 3/27
That was some strip tease LMAO
PrincessBella15 chapter 8 . 3/26
OMG RAY! I so love your story.
1,241 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »