Reviews for Rien Ne Pèse
Reynico Percabeth chapter 2 . 9/15
FREAKING UPDATE ALREADY!
Lights of the Aurora chapter 2 . 4/2
I love this story. Please keep writing.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Awesome fanfiction.
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Great job on this.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Alec and Magnus!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Update please! This is really good
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
Nooooo please continue please please please
PercyJacksonWillKickYourButt chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Ay dios mio, YOU NEED TO WROTE THE NEXT CHAPTER (though, I'm one to talk...)! It's amazing, and you had better not give up on this! I'm watching y– No, I'm sorry, that sounds too stalker-ish for me to even finish. But seriously, please update!
MorriganGoddessofCrows chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
I think your doing a wonderful job. This story is amazing. Please update soon! I'm only twelve also but trust me when I say that this story is better than anything I could ever write.
LovesLoveAndAngst chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Keep updating! I want to read the next chapter.
Stormgirl415 chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
I think some of your development might be a bit shaky (it seems a little early for Reyna to find out, nobody else has any clues about that whatsoever, even Annabeth doesn't know), but I do like how you did this chapter. I pretty much agree about Reyna and Nico-they are my current Percy Jackson BroTP, cause they are that cool.

It'd actually be really cool to kind of see Reyna mentor Nico through some mindset stuff-we all kind of forget cause it's way less obvious with him than it is with Hazel, but like you pointed out, Nico is also from the 30s/40s. No matter how well he's adjusted to certain aspects of the modern world, he probably still has certain mindsets from his childhood that he hasn't changed. What else are you planning for this story? Traveling, OCs, epic bonding (that's a given), what'll happen when they eventually get back to America, Nico dealing with Tartarus-induced PTSD (which he totally has), how Nico is planning on shadow-traveling across the Atlantic Ocean (good thing for him it isn't the Pacific). Looking forward to it!
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
:) They're nice as friends. Good friends.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
This is really good! :D
PJOfan chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Hmm...do I spy Alec and Magnus from TMI? Nice chapter.
Rosemary chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
:D REYYYYYYNA KNOWSHHHHHHH ITZZZZZ!