Reviews for Rien Ne Pèse
Update please! This is really good
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
Nooooo please continue please please please
PercyJacksonWillKickYourButt chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Ay dios mio, YOU NEED TO WROTE THE NEXT CHAPTER (though, I'm one to talk...)! It's amazing, and you had better not give up on this! I'm watching y– No, I'm sorry, that sounds too stalker-ish for me to even finish. But seriously, please update!
MorriganGoddessofCrows chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
I think your doing a wonderful job. This story is amazing. Please update soon! I'm only twelve also but trust me when I say that this story is better than anything I could ever write.
LovesLoveAndAngst chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Keep updating! I want to read the next chapter.
Stormgirl415 chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
I think some of your development might be a bit shaky (it seems a little early for Reyna to find out, nobody else has any clues about that whatsoever, even Annabeth doesn't know), but I do like how you did this chapter. I pretty much agree about Reyna and Nico-they are my current Percy Jackson BroTP, cause they are that cool.

It'd actually be really cool to kind of see Reyna mentor Nico through some mindset stuff-we all kind of forget cause it's way less obvious with him than it is with Hazel, but like you pointed out, Nico is also from the 30s/40s. No matter how well he's adjusted to certain aspects of the modern world, he probably still has certain mindsets from his childhood that he hasn't changed. What else are you planning for this story? Traveling, OCs, epic bonding (that's a given), what'll happen when they eventually get back to America, Nico dealing with Tartarus-induced PTSD (which he totally has), how Nico is planning on shadow-traveling across the Atlantic Ocean (good thing for him it isn't the Pacific). Looking forward to it!
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
:) They're nice as friends. Good friends.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
This is really good! :D
PJOfan chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Hmm...do I spy Alec and Magnus from TMI? Nice chapter.
Rosemary chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
:D REYYYYYYNA KNOWSHHHHHHH ITZZZZZ!
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
I don't hate it. I like how Reyna is reminding him of Bianca, and how she's fiding out and gping to be a supportive big sister to him.
Mcat9905 chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Oh, so you DO know that you change tenses like all the time. You could always fix that you know... haha. I don't mind that you don't know where this story will go. In fact, I think it makes it all the more fun of a journey, writing like that :)
Jumping back to the tenses thing... I'd be willing to beta for you (for any of your stories, not just this one) if you don't mind that i have very busy weekends. But only if your interested, you're stuff is already fantastic as is, I would really only be there for minor tweaking stuffs if you want me. Just PM me your response. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
I actually quite like your story :) Nico is awesome and Reyna is cool! the goddess of doornobs and shiny things timtamfish
Falling Ice chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This is perfect. I love Nico and Reyna friendship, and this is just...ahhhh
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Ah, my Nico feels! This is great.