Reviews for Obsession
slaneville0615 chapter 12 . 8/28
I feel like you should continue it on from here
MrsThredson chapter 12 . 7/31
Wow.. This is amazing. I loved this so much! You did an amazing job! 8,5/10
Mad AHS Fan chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Major spoilers
TheWan'naBeGeek chapter 12 . 8/28/2015
This was an incredible book! Though I am sad that Carolyn died, I think the book turned out great!
Anon chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
A sequel with Johnny and Caroline would be awesome to read!
tl chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
I agree. ships away
Avalanet chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
Awwwww, Perfect ending! :)
Anastacia Lynn chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
I do love this epilogue but... I wish you hadn't killed Carolyn! That was so sad and cruel, I really wished you'd left her alive.
BloodMoonWanes chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
I'm sad to see this story end and again this is my favorite Thredson story, I loved the epilogue. Glad to see him moving on with his daughter and hopefully his son too. I liked the way it ended so I'll be on the lookout for any new story of yours. :)
Mildimagination chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
This is good man, this is good.
'They're only half!' that still counts as incest.
It's good you enjoyed writing it, it's what it's all about!
ThatOneGirlwiththeM chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
What a gorgeous little ending! I like it. I'm going to miss this story... ahh, but it was a good run!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
I loved this! Oh my god I don't know why but you so had a flowers in the attic feel in this chapter with Johnny and Caroline! So sad it's over! Part 2?
BloodMoonWanes chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
Man I can't believe it's already over, can't wait for the epilogue, this was such an amazing story, this is honestly my fav Dr. Thredson story ever.
Mildimagination chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
My oh my. How I cried so hard, I cried so hard I almost went in to a full blown panic attack. Can't wait for the epilogue.
cloe3511 chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
Ugh so sad i'm sobbing! Why did Caroline have to die? That was also kind of a Twilight cliche. Anyway I digress, amazing story. I laughed, I cried, and now I have to say goodbye to it. Keep
writing.