Reviews for Obsession
Anon chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
A sequel with Johnny and Caroline would be awesome to read!
tl chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
I agree. ships away
Avalanet chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
Awwwww, Perfect ending! :)
Anastacia Lynn chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
I do love this epilogue but... I wish you hadn't killed Carolyn! That was so sad and cruel, I really wished you'd left her alive.
BloodMoonWanes chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
I'm sad to see this story end and again this is my favorite Thredson story, I loved the epilogue. Glad to see him moving on with his daughter and hopefully his son too. I liked the way it ended so I'll be on the lookout for any new story of yours. :)
Mildimagination chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
This is good man, this is good.
'They're only half!' that still counts as incest.
It's good you enjoyed writing it, it's what it's all about!
Mazgrl98 chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
What a gorgeous little ending! I like it. I'm going to miss this story... ahh, but it was a good run!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
I loved this! Oh my god I don't know why but you so had a flowers in the attic feel in this chapter with Johnny and Caroline! So sad it's over! Part 2?
BloodMoonWanes chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
Man I can't believe it's already over, can't wait for the epilogue, this was such an amazing story, this is honestly my fav Dr. Thredson story ever.
Mildimagination chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
My oh my. How I cried so hard, I cried so hard I almost went in to a full blown panic attack. Can't wait for the epilogue.
cloe3511 chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
writing.

-Take it Easy
Guest chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
Ugh so sad i'm sobbing! Why did Caroline have to die? That was also kind of a Twilight cliche. Anyway I digress, amazing story. I laughed, I cried, and now I have to say goodbye to it. Keep writing.

-Take it Easy
Mazgrl98 chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
...i can't even begin to explain the live i have for this story... i love this so much. You did such a fantastic job writing it. The ending was sad, but good! It really shows how life is so unfair, a main point to AHSA.
I shall be awaiting the epilogue patiently.
Have a great day.
Mazgrl98 chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
At first i was thinking that Lana went and shot Carolyn, but then I thought maybe Oliver did it on accident because he was pulling out a gun to kill Lana! He would be so devastated, oh my goodness i would be horrified!
Also, what was Carolyn thinking? I don't care if you needed to stop this gun from going off and shooting your soon-to-be husband, you have a child to think about! You're child is probably injured or dead because of your decision!
The ending, nooo! I cant believe it! All good things end so quickly, oh my goodness...
Avalanet chapter 10 . 2/12/2014