Reviews for Determinant: One choice will change everything
Lady Yomi chapter 50 . 8/19/2021
Wow, what a wonderful story! I read it many years after you finished it (I only discovered the Divergent Series last year) and it makes me infinitely happy that it's still published here, because I feel so lucky to have been able to read the incredible, emotional ending you gave it!

I rarely finish a 100k words fic in 3 days, but the plot held me and refused to let me go, robbing me of hours of sleep in exchange for tons of emotion, lol! The different characters' characterization was spectacular (I loved how you wrote Tris, Tobias, Peter, Amar, Uriah, Zeke, Caleb, Cara, Christina, Anna... Well, all of them!) and I thank you for giving them the happy endings they deserved. :')

The action scenes were both awesome and exciting, and there were dozens of moments that had me on the edge of my seat! Speaking of tension, you did great with the handling of the conflicts between Tobias and Tris, because their differences felt real and necessary. There was so much character development between the two of them and I can't stop being happy about that!

In short, I love this fic and will always see it as the canon ending of the series in my heart, hehe. Eternal thanks for your hard work and dedication! Tobias and Tris never shined as bright as they did in this story! ;)
paula'08 chapter 49 . 4/5/2021
I love how they both ended thinking of the choices they've made, big and small, but mostly involving picking the other every time. Perfect!
paula'08 chapter 48 . 4/5/2021
I love having a look into their future, this story is truly amazing. I gotta say the part where Abigail says Tris is scarier got me laughing, as did George and Tobias' playful conversation about George taking care of the kids.
paula'08 chapter 47 . 4/1/2021
I love reading about their dates! They never had time to do what people would do under regular circumstances, so them getting a sense of normality in their relationship is really cool
paula'08 chapter 46 . 4/1/2021
I know we're not really meant to choose a favourite chapter or anything, but I'm positive this one is it for me...
paula'08 chapter 45 . 4/1/2021
Chris, they bring out emotion out of each other and out of every person who reads this! I'm happy he's had Chris and Zeke have his back and care about him, even with tough love and following the rules they're required. Can't wait for that talk between them, though. A year is a long tine
paula'08 chapter 44 . 4/1/2021
It seems like we keep getting more and more pieces to complete a puzzle we thought was already finished, but more keeps coming up! Love this and the fact that they had an honest conversation. I never did like Evelyn, but given the circumstances you've written it all happened under, it makes more sense, her actions make more sense, I guess.
paula'08 chapter 43 . 4/1/2021
Well I would've been surprised if Uri hadn’t shot his shot at some point, I guess. The timing might have been a bit awkward, but then again he'd never have done that while her actively being with Tobias lol. I just feel like Uri has always liked her and given the case, it's sad that he basically told her he'd be okay if she settled for him, knowing fully well Tobias is the one she's in love with. That being said, Tobias and Tris, you're both worth having each other, for god's sake. It's a good thing she's listening to what people around her tell her, though. He needs time to work through this, and might even need help?
paula'08 chapter 42 . 4/1/2021
Noooo! I mean, I get it, I do, it just doesn't make it any less heart-breaking
paula'08 chapter 41 . 4/1/2021
The suggestability serum and the broadcasts are really messed up once you think about it, clearly Tris has noticed. I forgot to mention it, but hopefully Amar feels better soon... hope Tris gets well, too..., Tobias' thoughts can't be anything but negative
paula'08 chapter 40 . 4/1/2021
Nooo, Tobias, Tris is alive and looking for you! Peter really is a complicated character...
paula'08 chapter 39 . 4/1/2021
This chapter made me cry... a lot. I loved every bit of it, especially him broadcasting so many memories of her. It felt so special and emotional. I should’ve expected he'd choose her as President or something like that... but what's next for them? He clearly sees himself as Marcus right now, hopefully he'll be able to get past that with help and support?
paula'08 chapter 38 . 4/1/2021
Yes! Well, at least Marcus did die for this cause. Even if he doesn’t know what to think of it, maybe it will bring him some sort of peace in times to come. I wonder where Tris was when the broadcast started.
paula'08 chapter 37 . 4/1/2021
Tris, sweetie, you're a freaking warrior queen and we all stan! I wonder what will happen to Caleb...
paula'08 chapter 36 . 4/1/2021
I get Christina's comment, but don’t at the same time. She saw what happened, what the heck? It’s not right, but it’s not the esy she describes it either. I can only see it as her protecting her best friend, which makes sense
2,306 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »