Reviews for Pillow Fights and Punishments
Annie Park chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Haha! God! This was definitely hilarious! And adorable! :) VERY GOOD WORK! Their personalities are accurate! And I love how the last dialogues are equal to those of an episode of the original serie. You write very, very, very good! :D I loved it! My favorite so far, definitely! I LOVE it! And I love these guys! Really good job!

P.D. Ohhh! I almost forget it! My favorite dialogue: "Ooh, burn! Do you want some ice, Leo?" HAHAHA! Priceless! I can't stop laughing at this, seriously! Especially because I'm the same at this moment! I just yelled "Ooh! Turn Down For What!" Haha, great job Raph! And great job Mikey!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
That was highly amusing and cute, I loved it and excellent job

Are you still writing Ninja Turtles?
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Boys will be boys hahaha XD
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
good story.
Silver Sentinel chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
That was cute, we all tend to want to build a fort when we're kids. It was nice seeing this.
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Ah so kawaii!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I got the ghost of the jungle and Nightwatcher things! I squealed when I read about Donny and Leo arguing over who was the ghost, and then Leo actually winning. Since I grew up on the 2003 series, I liked that a lot. And the 2007 movie was my favorite, so that was good too.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Awesome story. I really liked it and can see the Turtle Tots doing something like this. Nicely done on this little adventure.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Obviously not writing chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I remember the bit about the fitting punishment from 'I think his name is Baxter Stockman' but I didn't recognize any others since I haven't seen any other series. This was so cute. Just what I needed while taking a break from my homework.