Reviews for Metal Gear Solid Code Zero
When is every going to learn that Ahab is a mole, also about the burgers maby miller could start a franchise and under each is a secret MSF safe house
Suzaku is such a nieve hypocrite I gust want to punch him
I support lelouch x kallen, maby lelouch could make her his queen (and I don't mean the chess piece )
Maby the boss could find DD as a puppy on the island and and bring him back to mother base
Hi I just want to say this is a amazing story and I hope you continue it.

I have a idea if Big Boss goes to Australia.

In the Code Geass world history 1760s - 70s a.t.b. the American Revolution (also known as Washington's Rebellion) occurs. The Duke of Britannia bribes Benjamin Franklin with promises of titles and territories in the colonies, who was charged with appealing to Louis XVI for assistance in the American colonies' war for independence.

There after, Benjamin Franklin is given the title of Earl. As a result, the Continental Army suffers a decisive defeat during the Siege of Yorktown with the death of George Washington, marking a severe blow to the American movement for Independence.

So what if before the Siege of Yorktown George Washington send his family away to safety on a ship heading to Australia and his descendant wanted to meet Big Boss.

So I was thinking that the descendant could be a character from the RWBY series and that person is Blake belladonna or Ruby Rose.

Also I was thinking that the Australia government and military could be similar to the video game series (Halo) Unified Earth Government (UEG) and United Nations Space Command (UNSC). But it should be called Unified Australia Government (UAG) and with the military, exploratory, and scientific agency being called United Nation Australia Command (UNAC).
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 18 . 12/27/2017
Not bad.
alexwu704 chapter 18 . 12/27/2017
Well at least Durge doesn't have his healing factor otherwise they be dead in no time at all
Guest chapter 17 . 12/23/2017
Great chapter keep at it.
Greer123 chapter 17 . 12/22/2017
I did not know that about Yang and Kallen's Japanese voice actress. Thanks for updating this story and I wish you a happy holiday season.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/21/2017
Welcome back thanks for the early Christmas present me and a lot of readers enjoy this story and hope you continue it.

Also in the next chapter where everyone is on Kamine island can you add Gear REX, Rathalos, and Tigrex from the Hunting Quests missions in Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker be on the island too? I want to see Big Boss tame the three monsters and use them against the Britannian Empire.
BlackTyrantValvatorez chapter 17 . 12/20/2017
Suzaku... You really need to figure out that your enemy is the Emperor. Also, evil cliffhanger.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 17 . 12/19/2017
Guest chapter 17 . 12/19/2017
Uranium's atomic mass is 238. 235 is the atomic mass of an isotope of uranium. To make this fit better, Lloyd should be confirming its atomic number, which is 92 and will never change when talking about that element.
Minnidog118 chapter 16 . 12/4/2017