Reviews for Metal Gear Solid Code Zero
Akuma-Heika chapter 11 . 9/19
"Nothing is UNFORGIVABLE..."
You misquoted it, which made if confusing before I realized what was wrong.

The land slide only hit the outskirts of the city, so the vast majority of the civilians would have been fine.

Reply to Beta's comment: as long as their science is not used for making tanks lol (a joke based on WW2 Nazi Germany; whose tanks were overcomplicated and difficult to repair. Good tanks, but they could have been better)
Akuma-Heika chapter 10 . 9/19
Isn't Minami a lolicon? One of the BK original members were.

The word Cacique should still exist in some form. Aboriginal Americans likely existed (thus the root word likely did as well since the changes in Europe wouldn't have changed their development) and the spanish likely came to America as well.

The Brits do not know that the Six Houses are also the NAC (I believe it stood for Numbers Administrative Committee). Part of the Narita Op was to find evidence saying otherwise.

Is the bonus story canon?
Akuma-Heika chapter 9 . 9/19
I think you took some liberties with the gas boulders lol

Until the end, the song is on the sad side, so I found it humorous the japanese soldiers were invigorated by it.

Keep up the great work!
Akuma-Heika chapter 8 . 9/19
I wanted to point out that Charles is a given name not a family one.

Based on your previous chapters the Forgotten Knights seem a little Gary Stuish (you implied that Brittania has erased any mercenary group within their borders for over 2000 years [you used the plural for millennium which is 1000 years thus at least 2000], but this group has survived...unless they all have Codes, I cannot see how they could survive continuously being hunted for that long while only able to live off what they could steal), but besides that I enjoyed this chapter very much.
Akuma-Heika chapter 6 . 9/19
The title should be viceroy not governor general. While both are very similar in usage, the former is directly under a ruling monarch. Unless Charles zi Britannia is only a figure head in this fic, it should be Viceroy.

If mercenaries were only killed by the Britannians, how have they not existed for millennia? At most the Empire is only 200 years old, since Ricardo von Britannia did not rise to power until 1813 AtB.
Akuma-Heika chapter 5 . 9/19
You have a typo. it is supposed to be banzai not bankai (which is from BLEACH meaning final release).
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 9/19
The EU in CG apparently stands for Europia United not European Union.

Britannia is the whole of the American Continents both North and South.

ATB stands for Ascension Throne Britannia, and is not based on a religion, but when the ancestor of the Britannian Royal Family united the clans of the British Isles and repelled the Roman Invasions of Julius Caesar (55 and 54 BC). I cannot remember his name; I do not believe it was ever mentioned in the anime directly. Checked, apparently he was Alwin I.
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 9/19
Why is Charles the 16th Emperor instead of the 98th?
(Salutes) In remebrance of those lost during 9/11, also Lovely chapter hoping for and update
Nightroad816 chapter 1 . 9/11
ummmm...which one is updated? bec. there is nothing..
Awesome chapter cant wait to see more.

Also I was wondering if you can have Kazuhira Miller bring Hamburgers the good old fashioned, all-American icon to the Code Geass world and have him make a burger chain fast food restaurant called Millers's Maxi Buns?

In Metal Gear Solid V they have tapes called (The Hamburgers of Kazuhira Miller) maybe this will help give you some idea's for it.
patrickregalado chapter 17 . 9/8
Dude, put the american burger, the best hamburger creates by the MSF on Metal Gear Solid V.
Plus this is quite benefit to them because they get some money from their hamburger.
mega float guest chapter 17 . 9/4
Pffff next time big boss is gonna recruit a redhead with the codename of an estate of America., or an idiot with big strength but little brain that always goes in blue clothing. (RvB)
Darth Sigma 86 chapter 17 . 9/3
Dude...When I saw Yang's name in it I screamed like a girl because of the hype! And at the same time you caught me off guard with it. XDDDD
Omegamorph chapter 17 . 9/3
Some more unexpected guest appearances. Also getting the feeling Alligator's one and the same as a certain "face" in MGS5.