Reviews for If only
animal lover13 chapter 29 . 1/7
I love what you have written so far. I know it's been a while since you last updated, but I hope you're able to soon.

Keep writing
femalefarrier chapter 29 . 12/15/2013
shit happens no worries
MsQueenWitch chapter 29 . 12/14/2013
OKAY..well hurry and post the new chap
Kairan1979 chapter 28 . 11/12/2013
Interesting update.
Your Snape is a drill sergeant from hell, but at least he is a good teacher (maybe he should have never forced to teach Potions).
I wonder what happened to Pearlina.
Ina Bauer chapter 28 . 11/12/2013
Hopefully Harry will also Pearlina! Who cursed this sitting area and injured a student? At least Harry took command and told everyone what to do. Otherwise it would certainly have been more casualties. Hopefully Pearlina is fine and she was not the not the cause!
Please write more soon!
Wind19 chapter 24 . 11/9/2013
Dragonsrule18 chapter 27 . 11/11/2013
Very good story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ina Bauer chapter 27 . 11/11/2013
So Harry learns Matty and know its friends. Matty's friends are indiscreet and have no manners. Horrible as the act itself! But Matty seems to be different and reviewed at the end of Harry's words, that he has already done his homework.
Harry really is so good and clever that he does his tasks quickly. He has also had time for his animal friends. This is really good!
Kairan1979 chapter 26 . 11/11/2013
I can't believe it! A different school, and he still has to deal with Snape!

P.S. Does the appearance of Snape means that Dumbledore decided to use the more subtle methods to push Harry towards his destiny?
Ina Bauer chapter 26 . 11/10/2013
Awesome. I'm glad you're looking forward to Harry going back to England. I promise that I will get there eventually, I'm just not sure how long it will take. Hope you keep reading anyway, and thanks as always for the review :)
No, I'm happy! But I'm afraid that you have it before. I hope that Harry was then the British map shows the ass and makes for turmoil. Above all, he should take before Dumbledore care! I do not like England and its people. So of course I mean in your story!

Snape is an arrogant bastard, but can help Harry on his way forward. Well, that Harry sees this! The kids are not used to the workload, but that certainly will not last long. Harry has a lot to learn and homework are immense. He needs to stop divide when he does his homework. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Wind19 chapter 23 . 11/8/2013
This is really cool!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
yawn been done before and done better too its unrealistic and childish and just not how real human react... as abusers or as those abused
JannaKalderash chapter 26 . 11/10/2013
Snape is still an a-hole. It wasn't his right or his place to put that kind of burden on Harry. He is ONLY a teacher; he's not Harry's guardian, nor is he a relative. Outside of class, he is NOTHING to Harry!

Is this the SAME Severus Snape from Hogwarts? Or an equally socially challenged, bullying tw*t?

He knows NOTHING of Harry's life and I really don't see the poor kid being willing to share anything with that putz, even if only to clarify things.

He is verbally abusive, and if he could get away with it, he'd be physically abusive.

The man needs a good kick in the crotch, followed by kicks in the face, arse and throat!

Sorry for the rant, but that's how I feel about it.

Other than that, the story is great!
Ina Bauer chapter 25 . 11/10/2013
Harry's accident was so lightly, but he should get it checked anyway. Not the long-term consequences arise! And he likes duel to find out who is the best of them. I like Harry's character.

If he ever comes back to England, people will not know what hit them. But that happens to them just right!

As well Dumbledore responded to Harry's absence? I'm really curious!
I'm looking forward to the sequel!
Kairan1979 chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Thanks for the update.
P.S. Arnold? I guess you named him after Arnold the Pigmy Puff?