Reviews for If Your Girl Only Knew
domina21 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I loved it!
sassymelissa chapter 6 . 6/7/2015
I love your stories lol this one was great
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2015
Omg Brian is my favorite, he's reactions are hilarious. Actually I'm almost pee in my pants laughing while reading last chapter.
The whole Dotty drama was just something new to me, absolutely clear that they are truly in love and this love is kinda 'ride or die' type..ugh this Elena chick is just pissed me out, like wtf is wrong with her, stupid pregnant ass.
Well done. Interesting one
geea2 chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
Thank God it ended this way. I was just so disgusted by their failing morality that I never even guessed Elena was the real bad guy. You really emotionally devastated me during this fic. And I loved it!
geea2 chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
I am horrified by that last statement. I can't even review further. I'm at work reading this and I'm blushing furiously. I will review more thoroughly at the end of the next chapter.
geea2 chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
I don't think I can say enough how much I dislike this Dom. Your writing is great, it's just the character is so flawed. Which I guess is the mark of a great writer. You bring them back down to Earth. They can tend to written like these epic figures. You make them very human.
geea2 chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Oh Lord, shit just got real! I'm so proud of her. I'm also disappointed again in Dom although he really didn't do anything except continue to be a complete retard. I'm so excited to see where this leads!
geea2 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I hate Elena and her presence wasn't even in this chapter. Dom is such a fuck up. He's just so broken and he breaks everyone else in the mean time. I pity this Letty because she's not brave enough to do the right thing but I understand why.
mac-reye chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Excellent!
Cutie chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
MIA SAID THE COMMENT
layali86 chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
Love it! Brian had me laughing so hard. Love Letty she tell it like it is. No words for Elena! Just SMDH at her. Great ending! Thanks for sharing!
Dottylove1327 chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
"Elena." Letty began.

"Letty." Elena spat out.

"Dom?" Mia looked expectantly at her brother for answers, obviously still angry.

"Mia." He replied, trying to calm her down.

"Brian." Brian said, proudly, grinning from ear to ear. He just found this too entertaining.

"Shut up, Brian!" The entire table yelled this time. The blonde cop put his hands up in surrender.

Oh, this is too good, Brian thought to himself, still grinning stupidly. - this was HILARIOUS! Wish it could happen in the movie, I can just imagine him there with his cheeky little smile!

I loved this. Glad it's all sorted :):) shame it's over though. But on to the next one!
Stacee13 chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Letty is too much for me.. But the girl is honest and straight forward and tells you whats on her mind. You have to respect that...

Elena, purely childish move there... lying about being pregnant just to keep a man form the love of his life...

Karma can be funny as hell...

Love it...
Rosie329 chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
I loved loved it! Thanks for sharing! I love love love Dotty! Please keep Dotty stories coming!

Take care