Reviews for This is How You Lose Her
dm007 chapter 1 . 6/27
"You wait until you're ready and you're so intoxicated by the potential, you don't notice when it's already half slipped out of your hands." this broke me. i kept wishing for a happy ending, even though i knew it wasn't coming. fantastic job
wordsfromfanfics chapter 1 . 2/9
Hey there! I wanted to let you know that a quote from this fic was featured on wordsfromfanfics on tumblr. Keep up the great work!
Jamethiel-bane chapter 1 . 2/9
OUCH. This is gorgeous and brutal.
wond0rful chapter 1 . 2/8
I was absolutely heartbroken after reading this. But alas, feelings unspoken can be a real burden to bear. Beautiful, beautiful writing. You are blessed with such an undeniable talent for the written word.
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 1 . 2/7
My heart is hurting for Draco right now. He may have been cruel at times. But honestly what was Hermione expecting? She wasn't fully his completely. The whole going back to Ron fiasco was reason enough. Granted Draco was short coming with his feelings towards her but I can't fully blame him alone. Such a beautifully heartbreaking story. Your writing is truly beautiful!
Dramione813 chapter 1 . 2/5
This is wonderfully written. I want a sequel! Maybe after Hermione gets married. And I honestly though that Draco deserved an explanation for Hermione not showing up. He didn’t really lose her for not trying, but she left him in my opinion.
TheSister95 chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
This is an amazing piece of writing!
I could feel every emotion, every thought, every smile! Amazing!
I haven't read the inspiration behind this piece, but I think I just might, you have me convinced.
Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
so so so beautiful. this ripped my heart out of my chest and stomped on it, but that's okay because your words will resonate with me for a long time (especially the lines about halves & potential). you did an amazing job on depicting how you don't always get what you want in life, and you have to accept it.
10/10, definitely one of my favorite fics
greyandpink chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
Wow! The whole style of this one shot is just great, really captures the tone and emotions Draco is feeling. Art in words.
bright places chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
I'm still crying
T chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
This was heart-breaking. I know the title should've already given me a hint, but a secret part of me was wishing they would end up together. Beautifully written :)
skigirl51 chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
Bloody hell this is so deep and amazing and I want more and bloody fucking THIS IS AMAZING
CantaloupePrincess chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
I know I have read this before and I am ALWAYS disappointed at the end. I have an unbelievable amount of faith in Draco and hate to see him fail. Thank you, again.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
This is so heartbreaking. Your writing style here is so beautiful and haunting. So lovely.
ectoheart chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
I am broken. You broke me. Seriously. I read th first half (around when you let us know they had slept together and were actually together) before my shift at work and I kept thinking all day about their relationship. And I don't know? I guess I didn't pay attention to the tags I guess? I am too naive and didn't see it coming? But holy crap I wasn't ready for this exquisite level of angst and tragedy of sorts. The whole bus ride home I was trying so hard not to cry. This was beautiful. I can't wait to read your other stories. Amazing.