Reviews for Routine
dmichelle312 chapter 1 . 1/27
Nice story you wrote there. :)
coralsky chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I. Love. This.

I was searching the net for Grantedshipping stories and I happened upon yours - what a beautiful find. You have a gift with words and language that expresses their thoughts and feelings in such a way that I am there, I am the character. It takes me away to the wonderful world of the Pokemon manga and the characters seem even more real to me now.

As a huge Yellow fan, I also like all the Feelingshipping hints about Green and Yellow!

Thank you so, so much for writing this. It's the best Grantedshipping fic I've ever read.
sunshinepatch chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Ahhh, this was such a good read! This is the dynamic that those two have in my head. So much said with so few words spoken! I've read this fic over and over again, and every time is just as enjoyable as the first time :D
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This was a really good read! I could see this happening considering Yellow's pacifist nature and letting things in the past stay in the past. Lance was in-character too when you look at his Pokemon Special counterpart. :)

I really liked this; it was an enjoyable read as my first fic with Lance and Yellow. Your description and flow of the story was beautiful too. Awesome!
LuminousxRuin chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Can I just say thank you for this? Like I love the hell out of these two and their isn't enough justice done for the possibilities they have. I also really like that you addressed the time jump that occurred between HGSS to this point in the story. It WOULD be so like Gold to tell Yellow that Lance had lost to Petrel because he was intimidated by her. I got the manga recently (vol 2, the day it came out) and when I saw the translation that he was intimidated by her, it gave me so many new head canons and ideas. That comes into play here with the long awkward moments, and that continues through the story. It's not just dropping that feeling off and becoming friends. I believe they would be awkward for a year at the least and wouldn't really be friends unless they were forced into a difficult spot and had to come out of it as partners or confidantes. This was something that was just so real, something that could happen, and I wish that it actually happened! It'd make my inner fangirl squeal more than it already did reading this!
You wrote something amazing here that took a 'crack' ship and gave it some meaning and depth. Thank you so much for it! I can't compliment you enough on this! Hope to see more from you!