Reviews for Believe
Puritina chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
To Ryan - Thank you so much for the review! God Bless! And to everyone else thanks too. I really wasn't expecting any reviews for this story. Talking about God in fanfics for anything other than the Bible isn't really that common, but I'm glad that people actually enjoyed this.
Ryan chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
It's awesome how you glorify god's name in this story. I wasn't expecting much by reading this story, but it just strengthend my faith. It was correctly written, had a brilliant plot, and was funny. Also, I almost died laughing at those Cross Cookies lmfao!
76southgirl chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
And a beautiful ending it is! I really love how you ended it. I really hoping you do more stories like this in the future. It's amazing, you done a great job:)
infamousgemini chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
The best i've ever read. Wish it didn't end :( But hey, this was the best Blare story I've ever read in my entire life.
infamousgemini chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
76southgirl chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
It's very great! Despite the hardships both girls have face, I really love their somewhat friendship. Update Soon:)
infamousgemini chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
This chapter was awesome! You're an amazing writer and I love the conflict at the ending. Oh my God, I love this story so much!
76southgirl chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
I really love the song, it sounds beautiful. Though I felt bad for Bianca and all her sufferings. Yet, she was lucky that no one's home when the house is on fire. I think Bianca will definitely understand, seeing her at church is definitely a strange environment for her, but a start of something new. I really love how Clare just let Bianca think on her own, I can tell that there will be a build-in friendship between them in the end. Update Soon:)
Doodrew226 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
I have to say that Bianca's and Clare's relationship is kind of odd but it also shows that no matter who you are you can be friends with anyone even though they may be in a different clique then you like how Bianca is part of the clique of teens that don't give a crap about school but they go anyway but Clare is part of the clique of teens who give a crap about school and who want to go college when they graduate even though they maybe different they still talk to each other when no one is around like Clare's best friend Ally since she hates Bianca with a passion but they also realize that Clare's friends and Bianca's friends wouldn't like it if they start to hang out together since they think that Clare is a loser and she only have one friend who is Ally but they also know that her sister is Darcy who wouldn't protect her at school or have her back when people would bully her like how Fitz bullied Adam. But Clare sees the good in Bianca even though she always put up a front whenever she would be sad or mad because she doesn't want to get hurt because then people wouldn't be afraid of her anymore but instead they would think of her as a wimp but she be like Santana from Glee and just curse them out or worse she would humiliate them in front of everyone like she had did to Adam even though he didn't do anything to her at all. The Clare and Bianca friendship is unique because they are kind of like Rachel and Quinn seeing as Rachel is Bianca since they both have brown hair but Clare is Quinn since they both have blonde hair.
Notdoingthisanymore90210 chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
I honestly love it, it's so amazing knowing your writing about God please continue to write God bless :)
76southgirl chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Great chapter, hoping something bad won't happen to Bianca. And I really like how Clare just raise her voice like that, Bianca needed that. Update Soon:)
infamousgemini chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
A-MAZ-ING! I love this story so much!
infamousgemini chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Several things:
1) You go Clare!
2) Bianca and Fitz? I guess they're cute.
76southgirl chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
I honestly love it! I just hope Bianca would realize that god will always be by her side, no matter what...and I think with a little of Clare's voice, Bianca might be able to realize it. And I think she'll start to warm up. Amazing chapter! Update Soon:)
infamousgemini chapter 2 . 1/5/2014