Reviews for Cursed Lips and Hospital Gowns
wir-sind-die-LOKI chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
You write snk as well? YESSSS! Omg I must read this
Erlevien chapter 25 . 11/20/2014
Though I'm not a fan of Fem!Eren, this story is amazing T_T
Though I was hoping for more, ah, I guess this is the end.
Thank you for your amazing story!
OtakuDrag0n chapter 25 . 11/13/2014
THIS WHOLE STORY WAS JUST A FEELS TRIP OMG
Crystallite13 chapter 25 . 7/7/2014
Really CUTE story. I was happy with how it ended, even if it was a little corny. But sometimes, I just need to read something corny.
xxFallenVampirexx chapter 25 . 5/30/2014
"Please remember me,"
Ha of course. YOU ARE JUST LIKE CASSANDRA CLARE lol. Putting a couple together but doing everything possible to keep them away from eachother. GAH

Eren's smile was watery. "I love you, too
BEAUTIFUL

And thats the end. I LOVED IT. Thanks for a BEAUTIFUL STORY
xxFallenVampirexx chapter 24 . 5/30/2014
"Eren, stop!" he commanded. Blood was dripping once again from her nose and now from her ears.
I always liked that about some things. Blood coming out because you are using magic. I feel like it's more realistic if someones body began to harm itself if they use magic. Because it's so powerful. Like with Bonnie on VD. She always bleeds. It's interesting.

"Except it would be a lot more dangerous and a lot more painful and we would need at least three sorcerers."
ha well I guess this is the last thing to do...

I was satisfied with this chapter. MORE THAN SATISFIED.
xxFallenVampirexx chapter 23 . 5/30/2014
This is perfect."
Um well I guess if you guys are going to be evil together instead of trying to kill eachother. ..

Eren would kill him for it.
I guess it won't be like I hoped...

I didn't think I would be able to kill you.
Yep not at all like I hoped. GREAT

Levi shot a blast a magic at Eren.
GOD WHY

He pressed their lips firmly together, drawing her into a long, bloody kiss
Well maybe it's fine now. I don't know. I don't know at all anymore. YOU HAVE SHOCKED ME
xxFallenVampirexx chapter 22 . 5/30/2014
but think about how fragile her body was now.
UH YEAH do not do anything reckless. I know you love the guy but you are HUMAN NOW.

running through traffic, but now, without her immortality, her heart raced.
DID I NOT JUST say that you shouldn't be reckless?

Even after what he did to you? To your mother? And you still love him?"
You can't help who you love

GAH THIS CHAPTER.
xxFallenVampirexx chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
Suddenly Levi's magic began to darken. It was turning from green to an inky black,

HAHA that never sounds good..

His hand shot out and he caught a hold of her throat, pressing into her windpipe in a steady grip
Oh god. What does this mean for the others? Is he going to kill them? OMG

It looked like she would have to save Levi herself.
How is she going to do that she's only a human now! OMG this is soooo good. I can't even breathe its so good!
mariaelennaella chapter 25 . 5/29/2014
Thank you very much for this story! I felt a little sad that this story has ended. I'm sorry that I didn't review much for the previous chapters but I want you to know that I really enjoyed this story. Will you make a sequel of this story? Anyway, please keep writing. I look forward to your next story.
Matrix the Kitty chapter 25 . 5/29/2014
NOOOOOOOO DON"T TELL ME IT"S OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *cries* nooooooooooooo... oh well at least they had a happy ending... of sorts... *cries again*
ChicCritique chapter 25 . 5/28/2014
WHAT? COMPLETE?! Girl, you must have like a sequel or something, cause this was amazing. I just...I can't even comprehend how fantastic this story is. I love it. Five stars. Great. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
MiMi
Nee Kuchiki TT3TT chapter 25 . 5/28/2014
clap clap clap clap. hurray hurray. I loved it all.
Von Rosewald chapter 25 . 5/28/2014
AH, I loved it! Thanks for taking the time in writing such a lovely story!
hitomi65 chapter 25 . 5/28/2014