Reviews for Taking Charge
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 9 . 7/24
If you could let us know if someone adopts this that would be great. I really enjoyed the story up to this point.
shadowkat87 chapter 9 . 5/12
As anyone claimed this story if so who I would like to read more.
Zavviov chapter 9 . 4/23
Please keep going its a great fix so far and too many good ones seem to die off never to be updated again! ㅠ.ㅠ... Will be following this one :D
Guest chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
Was really good hope u would update it
Isabella-Rose Snape chapter 9 . 10/22/2015
Has anyone adopted this story yet? I would be interested in continuing it, but I haven't adopted a story on here before. I had been considering posting a similar story to this for a while, but have been a bit worried about my writing style and keep putting it off. I would be honored to continue this though. It is a wonderful story so far.
Vampiress101 chapter 9 . 8/27/2015
I'm sorry that you lost interest in your story, but I personally do love it
Opal chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
Are they going to be animagi
Opal chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
Lets see a marauder godfather and another marauder oh the wonderful revenge that can happen and is Hermione going to be an heir perhaps Slytherin that would be wicked
writeratheart007 chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
\awwwww I'm sorry you've abandoned are you sure you can't be convinced to put it on hiatus?
tay chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
I really wish that you would pick this up again! Its awesome! :)
Araytigre chapter 9 . 6/16/2015
Sorry to hear this, but I Thank You for what you have done thus far, and hopefully someone will take the reigns and keep it going. I look forward to your future ventures. Thank You. TTFN
carick of hunter moon chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
You need to mark this as abandoned
you did have some very good writting in what you did.
old-crow chapter 9 . 6/15/2015

Please consider listing your story as abandoned in the summary. As you probably began to realize, it is difficult to conceptualize, organize, assemble and polish a novel-length tale. I've found that most stories fail because the storyteller created a larger tale than they had the resources/inclination to complete, or they neglected to create a proper story outline, including a defined ending before they began posting chapters.

Better luck next time,

daithi4377 chapter 9 . 6/14/2015
Ugh I just found this story and it started brilliantly?
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 6/14/2015
Lol a months time to put their names in how are they supposed to keep track of the Goblet that whole time. Since it's only seventh years and the visiting schools why do they need thirty days to decide, that's just asking for trouble!