Reviews for Taking Charge
ladygoddess8 chapter 8 . 2/23
I hope this story is not dead. I can see Harry getting out of the tournament easily. Wizarding society is always about the purebloods and the continuing of their line. Harry is the last heir of both the Potter and Gryffindor line. Entering the tournament could end both heritages. The rules would have to have some way to get out of the tournament since the tournament could be used as a way to dispose of line and was probably used as just that in the far past.
MadameBeast chapter 2 . 2/3
OMG I love this! This is flippin hilarious! Dumbledore stealing from their vaults, what a meddling old coot!
PS. I LOVE DUMBLEDORE BASHING
Beatz1992 chapter 8 . 1/12
Please update
Lilwolf128 chapter 8 . 1/3
Please keep writing this is getting really good!
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Starlite22 chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
Shame you never completed this.
Philosophize chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Please don't abandon this...
AniCharisma chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
A great start. I hope you come back to this story
pheermummy chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
hi, just found this, its a little gem, please update
InArduisFidelius chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
Only 3 champions then? Well I suppose that makes it easier... Update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
Awesome story, please continue!
killer4853 chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
update
killer4853 chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Mr Big chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
I know that this is just another bash at the odd American misuse of words but I am yet again going to point it out. The sentence that contains this part 'he could visit with them then' is wrong, completely wrong. You can not visit someone if you are already at their home. For all you Americans out there there are numerous words that mean to 'talk' to someone. Visit is not one of them. I will not stress to much what the word 'visit' means as you can all use an English dictionary to look it up in. Short version of the term 'visit' is when you go to see someone, as in a visit to the doctor, or a visit to the bank. I do wish you would use words in their correct context instead of making such a mess of the English language.

Ref the note at the end of the chapter, Snape can not be changed from the character he was set as being in the books. If you change his character then you are simply creating another character with the name Snape. If you need to use this other character then you need to apply your own name to your creation. Maybe he could be Snape's distant cousin or something.
Mackenzied3333 chapter 8 . 6/17/2014