Reviews for Taking Charge
Isabella-Rose Snape chapter 9 . 10/22
Has anyone adopted this story yet? I would be interested in continuing it, but I haven't adopted a story on here before. I had been considering posting a similar story to this for a while, but have been a bit worried about my writing style and keep putting it off. I would be honored to continue this though. It is a wonderful story so far.
Vampiress101 chapter 9 . 8/27
I'm sorry that you lost interest in your story, but I personally do love it
Opal chapter 4 . 7/9
Are they going to be animagi
Opal chapter 3 . 7/9
Lets see a marauder godfather and another marauder oh the wonderful revenge that can happen and is Hermione going to be an heir perhaps Slytherin that would be wicked
writeratheart007 chapter 9 . 6/20
\awwwww I'm sorry you've abandoned are you sure you can't be convinced to put it on hiatus?
tay chapter 9 . 6/20
I really wish that you would pick this up again! Its awesome! :)
Araytigre chapter 9 . 6/16
Sorry to hear this, but I Thank You for what you have done thus far, and hopefully someone will take the reigns and keep it going. I look forward to your future ventures. Thank You. TTFN
carick of hunter moon chapter 9 . 6/15
You need to mark this as abandoned
you did have some very good writting in what you did.
old-crow chapter 9 . 6/15

Please consider listing your story as abandoned in the summary. As you probably began to realize, it is difficult to conceptualize, organize, assemble and polish a novel-length tale. I've found that most stories fail because the storyteller created a larger tale than they had the resources/inclination to complete, or they neglected to create a proper story outline, including a defined ending before they began posting chapters.

Better luck next time,

daithi4377 chapter 9 . 6/14
Ugh I just found this story and it started brilliantly?
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 6/14
Lol a months time to put their names in how are they supposed to keep track of the Goblet that whole time. Since it's only seventh years and the visiting schools why do they need thirty days to decide, that's just asking for trouble!
lilyflower101 chapter 9 . 6/14
Will you please let me know when it gets adopted and by who? Thank you. :)
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 6/14
Is Dobby going to spy for Harry? Interesting that not one person saw the light show in the entrance of the school , shadows or not the spell lights and shield refraction should have given it away! So my question is how do they know that Harry stopped the money , Dumbledore isn't aware of him taking the titles up so how would Ron, Molly and Ginny know? Was Hedwig refusing to deliver the letters from Harry since they were always returned and they've hinted that Harry never wrote them?
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 6/14
They are such good friends that Harry is now relegated to his last name eh? With friends like those who needs enemies?
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 6/14
So was Severus fighting against taking the potion that Albus gave him or was it a flushing potion because he knew something was off but had to fight the compulsion to take it?