Reviews for Taking Charge
Super MKatR chapter 1 . 3/13
Just thought I would let you know there is a slight word error in this chapter. Where it says Harry trusted Dumbledore, it should be implicitly rather that explicitly.
Really enjoying. Kudos
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 9 . 7/24/2016
If you could let us know if someone adopts this that would be great. I really enjoyed the story up to this point.
shadowkat87 chapter 9 . 5/12/2016
As anyone claimed this story if so who I would like to read more.
Zavviov chapter 9 . 4/23/2016
Please keep going its a great fix so far and too many good ones seem to die off never to be updated again! ㅠ.ㅠ... Will be following this one :D
Guest chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
Was really good hope u would update it
Isabella-Rose Snape chapter 9 . 10/22/2015
Has anyone adopted this story yet? I would be interested in continuing it, but I haven't adopted a story on here before. I had been considering posting a similar story to this for a while, but have been a bit worried about my writing style and keep putting it off. I would be honored to continue this though. It is a wonderful story so far.
Vampiress101 chapter 9 . 8/27/2015
I'm sorry that you lost interest in your story, but I personally do love it
Opal chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
Are they going to be animagi
Opal chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
Lets see a marauder godfather and another marauder oh the wonderful revenge that can happen and is Hermione going to be an heir perhaps Slytherin that would be wicked
writeratheart007 chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
\awwwww I'm sorry you've abandoned are you sure you can't be convinced to put it on hiatus?
tay chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
I really wish that you would pick this up again! Its awesome! :)
Araytigre chapter 9 . 6/16/2015
Sorry to hear this, but I Thank You for what you have done thus far, and hopefully someone will take the reigns and keep it going. I look forward to your future ventures. Thank You. TTFN
carick of hunter moon chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
You need to mark this as abandoned
you did have some very good writting in what you did.
old-crow chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
Hi,

Please consider listing your story as abandoned in the summary. As you probably began to realize, it is difficult to conceptualize, organize, assemble and polish a novel-length tale. I've found that most stories fail because the storyteller created a larger tale than they had the resources/inclination to complete, or they neglected to create a proper story outline, including a defined ending before they began posting chapters.

Better luck next time,

Old-Crow
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 6/14/2015
Ugh I just found this story and it started brilliantly?