Reviews for Reader's Special: Fourth Edition
Idreamofivan chapter 6 . 1/8
Again, a long sequence of misfortune for these boys! So many bad things happen! You ability to write in prompts is impressive. I really like how Dean orders Sam around and he takes it like a champ, almost like a son. Like "Let her check you." or whatever, in the show it also happens a lot and I always find it funny. I can imagine one of my siblings telling me to do something the way Dean tells Sam and how I would probably laugh on their faces and tell them to go eat berries. I am the eldest but they wouldn't listen at all to me either if I ordered them to do something they don't want to do.
This was really nice.
idreamofivan chapter 4 . 1/7
Wooww that is a long sequence of terrible misfortunes.
Idreamofivan chapter 3 . 1/7
You are awesome!
Idreamofivan chapter 2 . 1/7
Wowww... this is amazing, so much fun and such a great idea! It is amazing how you incorporate the prompts into the story. I hope you do a 5th edition soon, I would love to be able to participate!
I loved the fact that the police woman liked Sam instead of Dean! Not only I wholeheartedly agree with her but as much as I love to see Dean taking care of Sam, sometimes it's annoying that it seems like Dean is always the one that does everything right.
CindyT63 chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
Loved this story - of course!
CindyT63 chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Whew! That was so intense! My shoulders are stiff from the tension! wow!
Jeanny chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
Another splendid effort! Somehow I missed the notice on the last 2 chapters - this time of year my head is screwy - but when I saw you'd started the one shots I quickly caught myself up. The trouble we get these boys into, I swear! At least Dean got lots of pie out of it! I'm thinking of what I'd like for my story, I'll send a PM when I've got a good idea. :)
Visionairy chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
Wow, this was a really amazing story. I can't believe you could incorporate so many different prompts and yet provide such a cohesive and well-written adventure. It was very well done, and I was sad to see it end. (... and of course ridiculously excited that at the end I see that I get to provide a one-shot prompt. Woo hoo!)

Since I have to give this opportunity the proper amount of consideration ... I'll send you a pm when I decide. lol Thx!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
Quite enjoyable, as always, and I'm always so impressed at how you can weave together a coherent story out of all those prompts. Hats off to you! Especially loved that George didn't die, that Sam would pull himself out of barbed wire for Dean, and Dean's cuddling. :)
xenascully chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
lmao wtf am i not on that list, ho? ROFL xD It's all good... I'll just force you in other ways ;)
Nouri chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
The igloo cuddle is my fav part. (hearts in eyes). Love it love it love it. Thank you for sharing.
Holliday1081 chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
OMG! What an ending! There wasn't even time to catch my breath as you threw the brothers from one form of peril to another. I loved the tenderness in the igloo, the quiet moments between Sam and Dean are what really makes Supernatural something special, and you write those moments so well. I also loved loved loved the image of Sam literally ripping out of tangled barbed wire to save Dean, I could just see that happening! Great story, and what a great idea, taking ideas from all us readers. I sometimes start writing without knowing exactly where I'm going, but this takes that to a whole new level. And I'm floored that I get to pick an idea for a one-shot! That's incredible, I'll have to think on it and PM you! Thanks in advance, I'm sure you'll come up with more amazing stuff :)
fairyjensen chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
Oh my gosh, you actually added my prompt into this chapter! Thank you, honestly, from the bottom of my heart. (Most other authors that I see don't really pay attention to their readers' opinions like you do, except for the reliance on the attention they get through compliments...) I really really like it, I've always loved the little moments that the brothers can share and remember. Also- wow... I actually get to give you a prompt for a oneshot! Well, you certainly have amazing original ideas for stories, so I'll be brief. So, the first thing that came to my mind is Season Two. I also really like 2-3 word prompts, so here's a nice challenge for you to undergo: "Sudden Darkness". Do with it what you will, just have fun and thanks again for giving a chance like this to your readers. Gimme your best ;)
judyann chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
Loved it again. I always love these. OK not even sure what I want lol. Definitely weechester just love them younger. OK maybe first time Sammy gets hurt by bullies and how Dean handles it.
MMShadow chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
Great ending, loved it! It's very generous of you to not only give us a chance to get what we want in this story, but to also give us each a one shot. It's gotta be a lot of work, thank you!
Okay, I had to think about it for a little while, but here's my prompt for a one shot: This theme has probably been done by everyone and their mom, but I'm in the mood for hurt!Sam and brotherly angst. Season 5, Sam is still guilty about the setting-Lucifer-free thing, obviously. I don't really mind how you get them there, but Dean again shuts Sam out, doesn't talk to him, or whatever, because the whole Lucifer deal comes up again and Dean's still angry/disappointed about it, so Sam decides to give Dean some time to cool down. While he's out, Sam gets hurt/attacked-critically or not, whichever-and doesn't show up after a few hours, so Dean gets worried and has to track him down. I'll let you fill in any details, but obviously Dean would be guilty for pushing Sam away. Maybe Sam is out of it at some point and rambles about being sorry for letting Dean down, you know the drill, lol. Please and thank you!