Reviews for Catharsis
Zyra chapter 7 . 1/15
I LOVE your story! And I really hope that you will continue it. :)
shadow-dog18 chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
oh i so love this story and they really need too show cochies more and things like that anyways i really enjoy this story alot and i enjoy mara too she is a great person.
MugglebornPrincesa chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
well that just sucks. but he wises up soon enough haha
maria.martinova3 chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Weird...No matter how much they say "betrayal" I believe the Volm have simply concealed the Brazil thing meaning no harm. "C'mon guys, it's just some humans with retarded weapons, why would they want to go against our usual way?"...
ZabuzasGirl chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Update immediately, please!
Yulandia chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
*fans self* oh my that was lovely. :D
You definitely have a talent for romance! I love how you build up their bravery to do what's in their hearts. The added pressure of his imminent departure helped too I'm sure. Nice and steamy btw... *fans self again* and clicks on the link... :D
MugglebornPrincesa chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
damn that was hot. i'll be heading over to ao3 for the apparently hotter version. although how that can be i have no idea, but i'll check it out regardless LOL

nice job, that must've been tough to write!
iyimgrace chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Lovely chapter. You did the emotional connection justice by letting it build deeper through her quiet support of his grief so when it came time for them to show their feelings in a romantic way it made sense. Their exploration of each other was sweet and had just the right amont of sexiness to not push a boundary that is inherently tough to sell. I enjoyed seeing how you went through those first tentative steps and likened the differences in their bodies to nature's similar design. So, so very we'll done. Login' this story :)
Dream'sRealm chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Yeah, not a big fan of lemons so I had to skip over most of the chapter but I did enjoy the sweet moments at the beginning. Poor Cochise needs someone to comfort him during a time like that. I can't wait to read the next installment!

May God bless you and your day!

Until next time, Dream'sRealm
maria.martinova.3 chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
wow...speechless...and full, graphic version?...I'll make sure to check it out!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Update immediately, please!
Deziecho-34 chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Great chapter, i think you did a good job on writing as Cochise, he is polite true, and i believe a strong sense of duty but compassion as well. One of the reasons i like him so much!
MugglebornPrincesa chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
well at least he didn't outright reject her, that's progress! I liked this chapter, there was a lot of emotion there. nicely done!

with this story, I feel like you could go either way with it (putting a separate story or continuing with this one) because he hasn't had a lot of screen time in either season, which is a shame. the question is whether or not she joins him with his volm buddies in season 4, or will she be stuck in the ghetto with the rest of the humans? that's up to you.

(as a side note that has nothing to do with this story, I am SO ready for lexi to die, she's very annoying)
Dream'sRealm chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
You just broke me, seriously. Cochise and Mara's relationship is just too sweet. *gross sobbing* Everything about this chapter was beautiful and I especially loved the ending scene. I feel like the show didn't touch upon this like it should have and you managed to portray it perfectly while still keeping him character. I applaud your skills in the arts of romance and emotional writing! You truly have a God given gift.

I look forward to reading another chapter soon. And I think you should continue this story through season 4. I would especially love to see how you portray him cursing at finding the moon base x'D

Thank you for making my century with this chapter and may God bless you and your day!

Until next time, Dream'sRealm
maria.martinova.3 chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Marina! Sure she would use every chance to find out about this cannon! I cannot wait to read chapter 6 Wolfy!