Reviews for Catharsis
DD chapter 8 . 11/22
please continue! not many Cochise romance fics out there!
LetsDoThisWritingThing chapter 8 . 7/7
I haven't checked up on this story forever but I'm glad I did today. It's well worth the wait!
MugglebornPrincesa chapter 8 . 7/1
I thought writing about that time between seasons was pretty neat! I can't wait until they see each other again though! I hope you continue with regular updates so we can get caught up to the current season! :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 8 . 6/28
Update immediately, please!
iyimgrace chapter 8 . 6/25
So glad to see you are continuing with this story. I really love the way you portray these two and their relationship. It's beautiful and heartfelt. They sure a deep love. I think you do an excellent job at keeping Cochise in character. He's methodical and he understands his place in his society. And it is very true that he seeks his father's approval. So waiting for the precise time and the precise manner in which to make his plea is crucial to his portrayal. Very well done. I look forward to seeing their reunion and how you handle the very strange events of season 4.
maria.martinova.3 chapter 8 . 6/25
OMG, lol...I imagined the "blackmail" part, lmao...Brilliant, Cochise, brilliant! And I loved the speculations about the ship "safety\cage", smart idea!
Zyra chapter 7 . 1/15
I LOVE your story! And I really hope that you will continue it. :)
shadow-dog18 chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
oh i so love this story and they really need too show cochies more and things like that anyways i really enjoy this story alot and i enjoy mara too she is a great person.
MugglebornPrincesa chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
well that just sucks. but he wises up soon enough haha
maria.martinova3 chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Weird...No matter how much they say "betrayal" I believe the Volm have simply concealed the Brazil thing meaning no harm. "C'mon guys, it's just some humans with retarded weapons, why would they want to go against our usual way?"...
ZabuzasGirl chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Update immediately, please!
Yulandia chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
*fans self* oh my that was lovely. :D
You definitely have a talent for romance! I love how you build up their bravery to do what's in their hearts. The added pressure of his imminent departure helped too I'm sure. Nice and steamy btw... *fans self again* and clicks on the link... :D
MugglebornPrincesa chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
damn that was hot. i'll be heading over to ao3 for the apparently hotter version. although how that can be i have no idea, but i'll check it out regardless LOL

nice job, that must've been tough to write!
iyimgrace chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Lovely chapter. You did the emotional connection justice by letting it build deeper through her quiet support of his grief so when it came time for them to show their feelings in a romantic way it made sense. Their exploration of each other was sweet and had just the right amont of sexiness to not push a boundary that is inherently tough to sell. I enjoyed seeing how you went through those first tentative steps and likened the differences in their bodies to nature's similar design. So, so very we'll done. Login' this story :)
Dream'sRealm chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Yeah, not a big fan of lemons so I had to skip over most of the chapter but I did enjoy the sweet moments at the beginning. Poor Cochise needs someone to comfort him during a time like that. I can't wait to read the next installment!

May God bless you and your day!

Until next time, Dream'sRealm