Reviews for Catharsis
Lady Arctica chapter 8 . 8/6
This is one the well written Cochie/OC romances I've ever read. The way you've wrote Cochise is spot on and your OC is well rounded. I do hope you update this story as I'd love to see how their relationship develops towards the end of Falling Skies and beyond 3
BoredTech chapter 8 . 3/16
I have really enjoyed reading this so far, I hope you come back to finish it:)
Cityhunterluv chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
This was...stunning. I am begging you to update! I'm just blown away at the level of emotion I felt when reading this, thank you.
DD chapter 8 . 11/22/2015
please continue! not many Cochise romance fics out there!
LetsDoThisWritingThing chapter 8 . 7/7/2015
I haven't checked up on this story forever but I'm glad I did today. It's well worth the wait!
MugglebornPrincesa chapter 8 . 7/1/2015
I thought writing about that time between seasons was pretty neat! I can't wait until they see each other again though! I hope you continue with regular updates so we can get caught up to the current season! :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
Update immediately, please!
iyimgrace chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
So glad to see you are continuing with this story. I really love the way you portray these two and their relationship. It's beautiful and heartfelt. They sure a deep love. I think you do an excellent job at keeping Cochise in character. He's methodical and he understands his place in his society. And it is very true that he seeks his father's approval. So waiting for the precise time and the precise manner in which to make his plea is crucial to his portrayal. Very well done. I look forward to seeing their reunion and how you handle the very strange events of season 4.
maria.martinova.3 chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
OMG, lol...I imagined the "blackmail" part, lmao...Brilliant, Cochise, brilliant! And I loved the speculations about the ship "safety\cage", smart idea!
Zyra chapter 7 . 1/15/2015
I LOVE your story! And I really hope that you will continue it. :)
shadow-dog18 chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
oh i so love this story and they really need too show cochies more and things like that anyways i really enjoy this story alot and i enjoy mara too she is a great person.
MugglebornPrincesa chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
well that just sucks. but he wises up soon enough haha
maria.martinova3 chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Weird...No matter how much they say "betrayal" I believe the Volm have simply concealed the Brazil thing meaning no harm. "C'mon guys, it's just some humans with retarded weapons, why would they want to go against our usual way?"...
ZabuzasGirl chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Update immediately, please!
Yulandia chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
*fans self* oh my that was lovely. :D
You definitely have a talent for romance! I love how you build up their bravery to do what's in their hearts. The added pressure of his imminent departure helped too I'm sure. Nice and steamy btw... *fans self again* and clicks on the link... :D