Reviews for The Return of the Sage
giboh92 chapter 4 . 7/19
Update soon...
Really good i hope u countinue this story
midnightscar17 chapter 4 . 3/1
When are you going to update this story
Update please?
you shits say his orange tracksuit is ugly... and the you shits dress him in a kimono? are you mad or d you just realy have a bad fashion sense? i would dress a orange tracksuit a thousand times over, fuck this story all you fanfic asshole always think you have the right to change someone elses work, i dont read authors like you or their dumb ass plots you permanatly lost a reader
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 2/4
WOah...THat was badass. I really enjoyed that addition to the Naka shrine. They never really go into depth about what really is there. So its really cool to see all that. Pretty sweet to see the Sage saw Naruto even before he was born on his own death bed.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 2/4
Its progressing. I"m glad its going slow. Time does not need to go too quickly just yet and you still have to finish placing the characters :).
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 2/4
Oho. Interesting. Not the usual beating first power later but awakening because of imminent death approach. And it seems Sakura, Hinata and possibly Ino are potential harem candidates. Or at least good future friends.
TheExilez chapter 4 . 1/31
Great story, read it all in one go. I hope it hasn't been abandoned, maybe the author could give an update on it's status? It was really picking up at the end, too!
er chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
When's the next chapter? Just when things getting interesting writers will stop writing the story... Not good. No matter the criticisms the writer must finish his story. That is a true talented writer
Reichenfaust chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Cool Rinnegan story so far, Naruto has the potential to go far, and with Itachi training him, modulating his pace, it will be cool, that is before the massacre at least. I hope Sasuke, Sakura can become friends before that time, and team 7 will rise even faster than before.

One thing I'm glad you have is realistic progression. I dont like the fics where Naruto gains the Rinnegan, trains in his head, and becomes unbeatable. Although, one thing, if your going to have him master more nature affinities, why not create more gravity jutsu.
Dragon Country chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
Yosh! your writing is most youthful!
But really great story so far I could not keep my eyes off of the screen. I always find it refreshing to read a strong/godlike Naruto story that refrains fron bashing characters. I find it when an author bashes any character too much than the story just becomes more like a childish rant rather than an interesting narrative. I can't wait for more of your stories to be up they all are very well written and thought out.
Well good luck in all of your writing endeavors and I hope to see a new update soon. See ya later
Anime Kunoichi chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
OoO I have no idea what to say. PURE. AWESOMENESS. Yesterday, I spent until 3 am reading Madara's student. U R AWESOME! Thx for the books!
Anime Kunochi chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
I could grow up reading only this.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
Bruh this story is legit, when you get thd chance or when you feel like it, llease update! :)