Reviews for The Little Wolf and the Hybrid
jennie.durao.3 chapter 55 . 3/13
I absolutely love your stories but your mid terms are more important. But thank you for thinking of your readers. Keep up the good work, your are amazingly talented ;)
Lee Me Ah Ri chapter 104 . 12/29/2014
isn't that a chapter of royal love?
M.F chapter 103 . 12/24/2014
Feliz Natal
225Starburst chapter 103 . 12/24/2014
Merry Christmas Eve! I loved this and Klaus sure is reckless sometimes. Hayley had to go through all that trouble at the store for nothing.
M.F chapter 102 . 12/19/2014
Esse capítulo foi muito fofo
M.F chapter 101 . 12/17/2014
Adorei esse capítulo e espero que a hayley se de bem nisso que ela não decepcione
225Starburst chapter 101 . 12/17/2014
Awesome chapter! I love the special.
Lee Me Ah Ri chapter 101 . 12/17/2014
I LOVED THIS SPECIAL CHAPTER!
PLEASE UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE!
3 3 3
Catklayley chapter 100 . 10/31/2014
I love everything about this story so sad it ended, keep writing more causr you're an amazing writer :)
hope.peace.love chapter 100 . 3/5/2014
Great way to end a great story. Thank you for all you put into this. 100 chapters is AMAZING. Bravo, can't wait to read your new story.
abbi1kenobi chapter 100 . 3/4/2014
I absolutely loved this story! Klayley has recently become one of my favorite couples of all time I think you really captured them and their story. I loved how the story was always moving and how their was always a great solution! I am definitely going to be reading your other story! I loved the happy ending! Keep writing you are extremely talented!
Blumonkey chapter 100 . 3/1/2014
Omg it's so cute!that was the most happy/saddest ending it was sad because it ended and happy because it was cite and katherine and Elijah came back!your are the most talented author!more talented than real should publish a book one day
Guest chapter 100 . 3/1/2014
Great story! So sad it ended though!
NatashaAshleyHopeMikaelson chapter 100 . 3/2/2014
I loved this story it's one on my faves and congratulations on getting to 100 chapters xx
225Starburst chapter 100 . 3/2/2014
You have amazing writing ideas. I hope you can write another Klayley story!