Reviews for Error in Judgment
nanciellen chapter 15 . 2/25
What a nice story. I like how Mrs Bennett tackled Lady Catherine. Thank you.
nanciellen chapter 14 . 2/25
Glad things are going so smoothly for a change : ) Thank you.
nanciellen chapter 11 . 2/25
Very upsetting and now quite hopeful. Enjoying the ups and downs of this story. Thank you.
nanciellen chapter 10 . 2/25
Glad this was resolved quickly. It is nice to have a just a bit of drama at times. Thank you.
nanciellen chapter 9 . 2/25
What will happen next? This is great. Funny how it is Elizabeth who is on the receiving end of Caroline Bingley's "high esteem". Thank you.
nanciellen chapter 8 . 2/25
Such an enjoyable story. I like the juxtaposition of the prior conversation between Mr. Darcy and Mr. Bingley between the ball with ensuing conversation between Elizabeth and Jane and then the morning after. Thank you.
nanciellen chapter 6 . 2/25
Am enjoying the twists and turns of the courtships of the Bennet Sisters. Thank you.
nanciellen chapter 4 . 2/25
Just loving this story. Can't wait to read my next kindle book ! Thank you.
nanciellen chapter 2 . 2/25
Another great story. Thank you.
TitleGirl79 chapter 15 . 1/13
Good job.

I liked your Mr. Bennet. He was strong and looked out for his daughters, not just laughed at them.

Certainly OOC as you said, especially Darcy, but I liked the low angst.
JrTT chapter 6 . 1/11
His 'Nemesis' LOL
XblackcatwidowX chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Ahahaha, this is the first fanfic which I've discovered which has BingleyXLizzie, though I'm not entirely sure how long it'll last... WILL the two famous ships be put right again? O_O have got to keep reading.
maphie chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
How perfect! I think I like this version of Lady Catherine De-Hag's encounter with the Bennets better than the original.
maphie chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
I just have to laugh at how you've tidied up all the issues our favorite characters had in the original story. The misunderstandings, missed cues, hurt could have been so easily avoided by openness and honesty. Then again, it may not have been as long a story to be as enjoyable.
cuinwen chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
I admire the way you have adapted the Netherfield-illness episodes to fit Jane's personality.