Reviews for Kokuten
Ali Nasweter chapter 19 . 9/19
Fuuu-

That's just my luck to fall in love with an infinished fic. My bad, I've been reading this since morning even knowing it will break my heart. Just if you're still there somewhere I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed every word, your writing and the story itself. People like you keep me trying to understand English language.

Thank you for all those 19 chapters, I loved every single one. And if you write more - I am here and ready! :D
Lonewolf1836 chapter 19 . 8/10
Not cool you to leave the story when it was gonna get much better in the next few chapters
Lucillia chapter 19 . 7/7
If you ever dig this story out and start writing again, I will happily read it. My mind is full of the question of What happens next? What happens next?
Esmereilda chapter 19 . 7/1
tsunade and jiraiya returning and hinata's silent rebellion aren't going to be in fugaku's plan
Esmereilda chapter 18 . 7/1
that's shisui's eye and he's going to use shisui'd mangekyo on her XD
Esmereilda chapter 13 . 7/1
oh cool
Oh, Jiraiya still knows Tsunade rather well. Itachi has to have a contingency plan in place though...
Whoa, what did he do? Did he compel Tsunade to become the Hokage?
Lovely chapter as always! :)
Great chapter as always! :)
What did Hinata see? And on another note, what a terrible gift, to know the future...terrible, but great. Wonderful chapter! :)
Let me guess: Danzo killed him? Awesome chapter! :)
Lovely chapter! :)
Okay, the situation went from bad to downright worse. This isn't good, especially because there's now no way that this can be resolved without an outright civil war...
Oh, no...this isn't good for either side. Wonderful chapter as always! :)