Reviews for Kokuten
istri taehyung chapter 7 . 1/14
seinget gw Itachi Deket sama Izumi deh
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2022
I know this fic is dead, but I made it a TV Tropes page because I loved it /Fanfic/Kokuten
Guest chapter 19 . 6/15/2021
I almost jumped for hoy whem Sasuke said: "thanks yo brief moment of stupidity" : )
MariGaef chapter 6 . 5/18/2021
Ino is precious
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 19 . 9/27/2019
Itachi and Sasuke are both my favorite characters! I feel really sorry for young Sasuke, but I really like this Sasuke as well. I love how Itachi and Sasuke really care for each other. I love the brotherly love between Sasuke and Itachi. Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much! I hope you keep writing it.
gemma.jean.kim chapter 18 . 5/24/2019
... he used Shisui's eye didn't he.
... ok that's so unethical I can't even but desperate times.

Jesus.
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 19 . 11/10/2018
This is so amazing!
It’s so well written and the plot is so well thought out!
I absolutely love this!
And I’m feeling really sorry for young Sasuke but at the same time, I don’t want this Sasuke to disappear!
And I can’t wait to see what will happen to Tsunade when she sees blood!
And I hope Hinata, Hanabi, Naruto and Ino (and Sakura) end up safe!
And awwww Hanabi and Naruto are so cute!
writegood chapter 8 . 9/11/2018
You've made Sasuke too OOC. It was fine when his head was just wonky. In fact, I wished you kept it like that for longer. But there is no way that Sasuke would feel guilty about stopping Itachi, even if he didn't kill him. Heck, I could understand why he wouldn't try to kill his brother again since he knows about the truth now.

But there is no way in hell that Sasuke would "feel guilty" or think he made a "mistake" letting the coup happen. Heck, in the end, the only tie to Konoha has both in canon and in this AU is Naruto. Even if Itachi's alive in this story that shouldn't change.
mem0.RiZe chapter 19 . 9/3/2018
I really liked this story, and I'm very sad it got abandoned! If you still have the plot sheet that you were once planning on posting, is there any way you could send it to me out of interest? I am especially interested in Kakashi and the Uchiha OC girl.
Claciro chapter 19 . 8/3/2018
I hope you continue. This story is great.
SilverAmythest chapter 1 . 7/2/2018
ANBU Operative, all of Naruto can be found on Animelab it needs you to make an account but is free as long as you dint buy premium, if you want eng dub then you need premium
ANBU Operative chapter 19 . 2/22/2018
May I ask where can I watch all the episodes of this anime? i HAVE READ THE MANGA. I want to watch the anime. Is it downloadable? It would mean a world to me if this question is answered. I prefer watching it offline than online because in India we have slow internet connections. Please tell me where can I download the whole of Naruto?

Your writing is probably the next best thing after Kishimoto's writing. I was completely engrossed in it. Thank you sir.
Li chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
hdsfhjkfdshjk chapter 19 . 9/19/2017
Fuuu-

That's just my luck to fall in love with an infinished fic. My bad, I've been reading this since morning even knowing it will break my heart. Just if you're still there somewhere I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed every word, your writing and the story itself. People like you keep me trying to understand English language.

Thank you for all those 19 chapters, I loved every single one. And if you write more - I am here and ready! :D
Lonewolf1836 chapter 19 . 8/10/2017
Not cool you to leave the story when it was gonna get much better in the next few chapters