Reviews for Kokuten
Zilbalbah chapter 1 . 7/19
Good feelings about this fic :D lots of momentum in the prologue
Trista Liu chapter 1 . 6/26
姐妹
EvanescenceUchiha chapter 19 . 1/29
MUST. UPDATE.
Joyce chapter 4 . 1/27
Nice portrayal of little Sasuke & Naruto
kill fukurou worst unfaithful woman. hate her character
KHB123 chapter 19 . 11/28/2015
This is a really good story. This feels like Part Two has ended. I read it straight through since yesterday, but am wondering if you're planning update, seeing as there's still cliffhangers in many places with lots of desperately curious questions: will Sasuke eventually let his sweet, innocent little seven year old self wake up and take back his body? I personally hope he does because what he's doing is unbelievably selfish and cruel, and plus I like that Sasuke much better than the older one who had grown cold, dark, and twisted. I know Itachi would love either Sasuke no matter what, but I also know that he wishes the same thing: to have his innocent, kinder baby brother back whom he knows and loves, and if older Sasuke truly cares and would do the selfless thing for once, he would give this to Itachi and let himself be seven years-old again.
Will Tsunade's mind be sharp enough to break out of the genjutsu eventually? I mean I know it was a necessary and desperate action to bring her back, but it would've definitely been better if she made a decision freely without being basically mind-raped. Itachi would sure have his life threatened by her afterward, but *pffft* he'll be fine cause he's Itachi.
Who will rescue Naruto and Ino first, Kakashi or Hinata? I don't know, but for some reason I have a feeling Hinata is going to take action in order to save both her crush and her baby sister from a cruel fate allowed by her own clan and the Uchiha.
What on earth happened to the Hokage? I knew from the start that Danzo had a hand in all this mess because he's a sadistic control freak and murderer, but did he kill the Hokage or not?
How is the village going to stop the coup, AND Madara, who we haven't seen since Mikoto? Will the clan slaughter happen anyway, or will they find a way to prevent any more bloodshed? Will Fukagu ever get his head on straight? In another lifetime, a reanimated Itachi began to believe that his naive little brother could've had the power to change the Uchiha clan for the better if he had known what was going on to begin with, and it still might if older Sasuke let him out.
What about Sakura? Will she show up again and have a role? It would be pretty funny and awesome if mini Team Seven got together in the chaos:)
So many questions and possibilities! I really hope you'll come back and finish the story. There's still a lot of things that need to be resolved. Also, you have really good writing style, dialect for the characters (especially for the cute little children, heh heh:), and have great expression of many different emotions from Naruto's sunny, childish attitudes to older Sasuke's dark, calculating thoughts. It's really impressive, so thou must continue.
Hope you do come back! Great suspense in the story!
KittyWillCutYou chapter 19 . 10/22/2015
Sweet gods he fucked her up with the Mangekyo. *rubs my forehead* Oh this isn't going to end well is it? None of this is going to end well. Oh my god. I'm so worried. Jesus.
kyuubi1 chapter 13 . 9/17/2015
qbcuz okoor rd yt? yt? yt? Mon
FreelanceBum chapter 19 . 7/18/2015
You're a horrible person for not finishing this masterpiece, so speaks me, an entitled fanfiction reader.

Heh.

Anyway, seriously, love this story and how excellently you turn a rather cliche fanfiction trope on its ear. I hope you do go back and finish this, cheers.
FreelanceBum chapter 18 . 7/18/2015
Yep, thats what I figured was his trump.
FreelanceBum chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
I think I love this story. The fact that its abandoned is super sad.
Onokiyo chapter 19 . 7/16/2015
Aah fourth time that Fugaku has been snooped on, this time by Fukurou~ And fifth if we include Danzo through Itachi. Man, that guy sure needs a keeper, or at least a sensor like karin by his side always.

Im confused if Naruto is still alive. Hinata thinks he's dead espdcialpy with that memorial of him but it could also be a dream? Or they managed to extract the kyuubi without killing naruto.

So shizune and jiraiya has noticed something strange with tsunade. Sasuke's insight on how anbu and trying to negotiate between uchiha and the village for years has caused itachi to take the 'whatever means' path in order to protect was really good. I hope the consequence of that genjutsu over tsunade wont be so bad but i doubt it since her trigger is blood.
Onokiyo chapter 18 . 7/16/2015
Omg he just brainwashed Tsunade to come back to konoha didn't he? Itachi that cunning teenager. I guess it's not too bad a use of shisui's sharingan in that case.

I'm feeling more symphathetic towards Furou. Her position is a hard one being in the middle as anbu and as an uchiha. She knows she'd most likely get killed by the uchihas when they discover she gave info to kakashi to where naruto is held.

Enjoyed sasuke's first meeting with jiraiya. It did strike me odd though how Sasuke is on konoha's side this time. Coup always sounds wrong i guess especially if its your own clan planning it. So Sasuke is not so blind with uchiha pride that he's also side with the coup against konoha. Its only when the entire clan is exterminated (even the old and children) by a suffering scapegoat itachi when he does.
Onokiyo chapter 17 . 7/16/2015
Hmm things are getting exciting. Danzo that bastard. Killing off his long time comrade and friend and pinning it to the uchihas. I have a feeling Fugaku shouldnt have been that so willing to take the claim of killing one of the elder. It might have served him more if they're able to prove that is was Danzo, a fellow elder who had killed him. This would have split the ninjas following Danzo.
Onokiyo chapter 16 . 7/16/2015
Ino learning that trick of moving the chained hands from back to front was great and also her interaction with naruto. Although they're not friends yet but having her glare looking directly at naruto and not because of kyuubi was good.

The Tsunade and Itachi interaction was fun to read.