Reviews for Kokuten
Captain Nemo 16 chapter 19 . 2/22
May I ask where can I watch all the episodes of this anime? i HAVE READ THE MANGA. I want to watch the anime. Is it downloadable? It would mean a world to me if this question is answered. I prefer watching it offline than online because in India we have slow internet connections. Please tell me where can I download the whole of Naruto?

Your writing is probably the next best thing after Kishimoto's writing. I was completely engrossed in it. Thank you sir.
Li chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Ali Nasweter chapter 19 . 9/19/2017
Fuuu-

That's just my luck to fall in love with an infinished fic. My bad, I've been reading this since morning even knowing it will break my heart. Just if you're still there somewhere I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed every word, your writing and the story itself. People like you keep me trying to understand English language.

Thank you for all those 19 chapters, I loved every single one. And if you write more - I am here and ready! :D
Lonewolf1836 chapter 19 . 8/10/2017
Not cool you to leave the story when it was gonna get much better in the next few chapters
Lucillia chapter 19 . 7/7/2017
If you ever dig this story out and start writing again, I will happily read it. My mind is full of the question of What happens next? What happens next?
Esmereilda chapter 19 . 7/1/2017
tsunade and jiraiya returning and hinata's silent rebellion aren't going to be in fugaku's plan
Esmereilda chapter 18 . 7/1/2017
that's shisui's eye and he's going to use shisui'd mangekyo on her XD
Esmereilda chapter 13 . 7/1/2017
oh cool
Guest chapter 19 . 6/20/2017
Oh, Jiraiya still knows Tsunade rather well. Itachi has to have a contingency plan in place though...
Guest chapter 18 . 6/20/2017
Whoa, what did he do? Did he compel Tsunade to become the Hokage?
Guest chapter 17 . 6/20/2017
Lovely chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 6/20/2017
Great chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 6/20/2017
What did Hinata see? And on another note, what a terrible gift, to know the future...terrible, but great. Wonderful chapter! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/20/2017
Let me guess: Danzo killed him? Awesome chapter! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/20/2017