Reviews for Kokuten
writegood chapter 8 . 9/11
You've made Sasuke too OOC. It was fine when his head was just wonky. In fact, I wished you kept it like that for longer. But there is no way that Sasuke would feel guilty about stopping Itachi, even if he didn't kill him. Heck, I could understand why he wouldn't try to kill his brother again since he knows about the truth now.

But there is no way in hell that Sasuke would "feel guilty" or think he made a "mistake" letting the coup happen. Heck, in the end, the only tie to Konoha has both in canon and in this AU is Naruto. Even if Itachi's alive in this story that shouldn't change.
mem0.RiZe chapter 19 . 9/3
I really liked this story, and I'm very sad it got abandoned! If you still have the plot sheet that you were once planning on posting, is there any way you could send it to me out of interest? I am especially interested in Kakashi and the Uchiha OC girl.
Claciro chapter 19 . 8/3
I hope you continue. This story is great.
SilverAmythest chapter 1 . 7/2
ANBU Operative, all of Naruto can be found on Animelab it needs you to make an account but is free as long as you dint buy premium, if you want eng dub then you need premium
ANBU Operative chapter 19 . 2/22
May I ask where can I watch all the episodes of this anime? i HAVE READ THE MANGA. I want to watch the anime. Is it downloadable? It would mean a world to me if this question is answered. I prefer watching it offline than online because in India we have slow internet connections. Please tell me where can I download the whole of Naruto?

Your writing is probably the next best thing after Kishimoto's writing. I was completely engrossed in it. Thank you sir.
Li chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Ali Nasweter chapter 19 . 9/19/2017
Fuuu-

That's just my luck to fall in love with an infinished fic. My bad, I've been reading this since morning even knowing it will break my heart. Just if you're still there somewhere I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed every word, your writing and the story itself. People like you keep me trying to understand English language.

Thank you for all those 19 chapters, I loved every single one. And if you write more - I am here and ready! :D
Lonewolf1836 chapter 19 . 8/10/2017
Not cool you to leave the story when it was gonna get much better in the next few chapters
Lucillia chapter 19 . 7/7/2017
If you ever dig this story out and start writing again, I will happily read it. My mind is full of the question of What happens next? What happens next?
Esmereilda chapter 19 . 7/1/2017
tsunade and jiraiya returning and hinata's silent rebellion aren't going to be in fugaku's plan
Esmereilda chapter 18 . 7/1/2017
that's shisui's eye and he's going to use shisui'd mangekyo on her XD
Esmereilda chapter 13 . 7/1/2017
oh cool
Guest chapter 19 . 6/20/2017
Oh, Jiraiya still knows Tsunade rather well. Itachi has to have a contingency plan in place though...
Guest chapter 18 . 6/20/2017
Whoa, what did he do? Did he compel Tsunade to become the Hokage?
Guest chapter 17 . 6/20/2017
Lovely chapter as always! :)