Reviews for Deliver Me
KathyRNBSN chapter 32 . 10/7/2014
I'm a really slow reader but got through this whole story in two days (That's super fat for me)! Lol I couldn't stop reading! I love everything about it and although I started to read it because of the characters, I believe that it would be equally fantastic if it wasn't Glee - related (but I'm glad it is). The story and how it all unfolded was superb, keeping me on the edge of my seat! Well done and I can't wait to read more of your work!
passion of Imbattables chapter 32 . 8/18/2014
Hello again!

I love this story too! The iea of Sebastian's work and the alone Kurt is good and their relationship is amazing. Thank you for this.

Passion of Imbattables
VoyageAsia chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Interesting that boat shoes triggered Kurt. I hope that they didn't remind him of some awful deed Blaine did. Sebastian has fallen for Kurt pretty quickly.
Mistress M-n-M chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
I love this story and I have read it several times already. I did have a question that came up each time I read this. In this chapter and in one earlier you mention Sebastian looking at some bruises Kurt had from his abuse at the hands of Karofsky. Shouldn't the bruises have long faded since Kurt has been away from him for 3 years?
VoyageAsia chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I can see one of the appeals of Kurtbastian already in the first chapter - the acerbic wit (yep, I learnt a new word today). I hope it is a fun to write as it is to read. It is what I enjoyed the most about Sebastian's character in canon.

Too bad there isn't a visual of Sebastian in his delivery uniform :D
BleedingHeartsBeFree chapter 32 . 4/22/2014
I cannot adequately express how much I love this story like it's just a perfectly beautiful a so very well-written kurtbastian story that we don't get nearly as often as klaine and I just want to thank you for that :3
StrainAsylum chapter 32 . 4/12/2014
Fan-freaking-tastic story-! Couldn't stop. Though I am not thrilled with Dave K being the monster, based on how he evolved (thanks to Kurt) and Dave & Kurt's friendship showing promise. Nor with Adam Crawford being almost as bad. But it worked for the story and was riveting. Even after all the torment and abuse, Kurt is still so strong... And Sebastian's own damage working so well with Kurt's... Very well done. New addition to favorite stories. Now on to "Special Delivery"!
StrainAsylum chapter 23 . 4/11/2014
THAT'S what he says after a "forever" statement?
StrainAsylum chapter 22 . 4/11/2014
Gotta say it again: Wow... Other phrases come to mind, but mostly awestruck cursing. Way to freaking go- Great mix of fun, taut drama, guts and good stuff.
StrainAsylum chapter 21 . 4/11/2014
Wow (I keep saying that). Hmmm...Karofsky was killed not long after the horror happened. Another reason to think it might be Chandler. Great stuff. Really! Can't wait to read the rest ;)
StrainAsylum chapter 20 . 4/11/2014
Wow...that was a shocker...Guess Chandler, then. Since the shuffler/jogger was thin, I figured it had to be him. Bet he killed Karofsky & Adam, too. And now might try for Sebastian.
StrainAsylum chapter 17 . 4/11/2014
Riveting!
StrainAsylum chapter 13 . 4/11/2014
Awesome. Most romantic thing ever.
StrainAsylum chapter 12 . 4/11/2014
This is fantastic. I'm utterly enthralled, over the good and dramatic (scary) parts. How did I ever miss this?
StrainAsylum chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
This is seriously intense! It's 5:30 AM and I should go to bed... I almost missed that last line...kind of wish I had missed it.