Reviews for Inoue Shiori
I love jour story
Zolacookie chapter 56 . 5/23
Awwwwww poor sasuke
BunnyBear27 chapter 66 . 5/19
Wow that was awesome I really can't wait to read about the chunning exams and how that will go with the tea house and everyone else will end up having a half way house for her ninja friends that lost there houses in the explosion? Will Guarra be canon? Will she meet some of the foriegn ninjas at her tea house before hand? Will the bridge still be named after Naruto? Will shikamaru still be the only ninja that becomes a jonin?

I've really enjoyed the whole story and I loved the part where they took apart root and fixed Sakuras life a little. I also LOVE kakashi and shiori always call team 7 there kids. Is Sai going to be adopted?

Anyway so many questions! Really can't wait for an update. But I guess I'll have to. Your such a great writer had me hooked since the beginning. Thanks for writing and sharing this awesome Story!

LOVED IT! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
BunnyBear27 chapter 15 . 5/18
I LOOOOVEEEEE THIS STORY! (Hearts in background)

My sister said to read it and I was like no but then she made me read the first chapter and I was totally hooked! I usually don't read Naruto fanfiction that's not about Naruto. But man do you know how to write.

Thanks a million for writing this super awesome story!

koreanlover21873 chapter 66 . 5/13
Love the story , I actually finished 66 chapter in one day lmao with school and testing
lunarlaura chapter 66 . 5/5
Loving this story. Please update it again soon ;)
GaleSynch chapter 3 . 5/5
Will Shiori ever return to Kawa? If only to pay respects to her parents and grandmother? I feel like once their use is over in the story, they've fallen out of mention. .
mysto chapter 66 . 5/3
Hey really enjoy your story! Hope you still continue to update! And will anything bad happen to Shiori in later chapters?
Purple Ocelot chapter 66 . 5/2
My goodness, it's been awhile since I last read anything from Inoue Shiori. I do believe the last time I had read any of it was sometime before chapter 59. I did take the time to reread from chapter 1 and am pleased to say that not only did I remember a fair amount, I enjoyed rereading it. I usually dislike rereading things story-wise because I usually remember what I'm reading and get impatient and want to get to parts I don't know but this story is wonderful enough that I care not! So thank you for writing this and allowing us to read such awesome writing.
Infernal Rose chapter 66 . 4/30
This story filled me with joy.
This is amazing! I love your pov changes and your writing style. I like you mc, she's not a mopey and whiney si/oc, a lot of si/ocs are and it gets annoying.. She's realistic, focuses in the bigger picture, and she communicates. I love anko'a little team. Protective kakashi, and team 7. I laughed so hard when they trained with team ten... Keep up the good work, and I hope you update soon!
tatewaki2000 chapter 66 . 4/22
Okay.

Caught up...
Um. There are a lot of interludes. And um... for a story titled "Inoue Shiori" it's... strange.

The story was fantastic until Danzo's capture. It was mesmerizing. But a lot of the newer chapters feel... strange.

I hope the focus falls back on the main character. The large amount of interludes is ridiculous. The disorienting writing makes me uneasy.

Anywho, thank you for sharing this story. You've written some amazing scenes. When you're focused, your talent is humbling. Thank you again.
Tw2000 chapter 29 . 4/22
Your story makes me feel warm and safe. Thank you. :3
Tw2000 chapter 9 . 4/22
This is so nice. Thank you for sharing. I'm literally tearing up. I'm crying tears of joy. Thank you.
knightessjg chapter 66 . 4/21
Lovely, absolutely lovely. I definitely look forward to how pissed off Kakashi is going to be during the Chuunin Exam invasion, since he'll know Shiori is pregnant again. And Naruto considers her a big sister of a sort...Sasuke probably does too come to think of it, AND Sakura. Oh boy, the whole team is going to go nuts aren't they? It'll be interesting to read anyway.
1,888 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »