Reviews for Inoue Shiori
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/21
...
mommabear24689 chapter 75 . 10/5
I've read this story so many times and I still love it. Its one of the best Kakashi/oc stories I have ever read. Thank you! If its possible could you keep going with it? I would love to know what happens next.
I hope you come back to this soon it’s an amazing story
kram.dacoco chapter 39 . 8/15
Im crying
Sunburntskyline chapter 75 . 7/23
Aaah
zubhanwc3 chapter 75 . 7/20
loved the story. no idea when you plan to continue, or if you plan to focus on the revised version instead. regardless, I'm looking forward to whatever you choose, whenever you are in the mood.
zubhanwc3 chapter 44 . 7/20
okay, straight up, this story has some of the best... interactions with a kid. in a lot of stories, they often feel in the way, or just an add on, whilst the author tries to ignore them. here, she's awesome, and seeing her pov's are even better
zubhanwc3 chapter 20 . 7/20
Just wanted to make a followup to my previous review, especially since there has been quite a bit of romance, so I would like to clarify it a bit. I didn't really have any issues at all, as the last been of 'romance' or what have you, that I considered over the top was in chapter 10. I am enjoying the story. _
zubhanwc3 chapter 11 . 7/20
Just wanted to review, as I both like the story, and have a few issues with it.
Honestly... I love the interactions that the characters have, and especially the MC. She doesn't feel out of place, and the interactions are often logical, make sense emotionally, and are relatively good. Though they do occasionally feel convenient, its not enough to really be a problem.

Regarding the issues with it... I'm not sure if its because the story is catering a bit towards the female fantasy, or its just a personal problem for me, as I dislike it from either direction, but the emphasis on her being beautiful, to the point where people are constantly blushing and what not, and especially the part with Kakashi enjoying her scent to the point where he had difficulty keeping a poker face, emphasizing that he's sexy and what not. Even when its from the other end, where its more from a male fantasy, where the mc is hot, girls constantly looking at him, and so on. I don't really enjoy that, and often feel uncomfortable with that. Fortunately, its pretty infrequent so far, but chapter 9 and 10 almost made me drop the story. Hence why I just wanted to mention it. The parts outside of that are really good, IMO, and are enough for me to want to continue.
Diamond of soul chapter 1 . 7/8
This is interesting for reading
integralz656 chapter 75 . 7/5
I'm thrilled with this story. Many thanks to the author! But! I would like more, continue please
FL Flaumjaze chapter 43 . 6/19
I've been meaning to ask since the last few chapters, where the heck is Tenzou?
Flaum chapter 17 . 6/19
I thought Yellow Flash was fast, it seems that his student was faster than him.
Flaum chapter 14 . 6/18
A single person like me only has one reaction: "Ew."
akire26 chapter 27 . 5/31
Still hoping you’ll update, so time. So I went to say that I love this halter with the tiny baby being born and with the second one, I’m looking forward to the same scenario
3,215 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »