Reviews for Inoue Shiori
e10620ac chapter 75 . 5h
mooooooooooooooooooore nooooooooooooooooooooooooooow plzzzzzzz
imAwonder chapter 75 . 11/25
I love this! Hope you update soon️️️️️
softsoundjameson chapter 14 . 11/17
I’ll be honest I kinda skimmed through this chapter. The biggest problem I have with Kakashi Romance in stories is how they handle him falling in love. This story feels less like a realistically written story of how he could fall in love with a character, OC or not, and feels more like the fantasies of some old fan who finally got to writing their wish fulfillment.

I much prefer to see her impact on the story through her tea shop’s success. I also don’t like how it feels like she has no passion. Based off my understanding of the story so far, she made the tea house at a means of living and not out of any deep desire, which kind of takes away from it all.

In conclusion, all the parts without romance are fantastic, even if not perfect. All the parts with romance, leaves much to be desired.
softsoundjameson chapter 13 . 11/15
It’s not entirely cliche... the originality that does exist is good but... I can’t help but notice how similar it is to other romance based stuff in a way I wouldn’t say is good...
softsoundjameson chapter 12 . 11/15
I find it unlikely he would actually seek her out like that based off of one encounter with her and knowing her from her work. Truth be told I have no problem with romance, it’s just I dislike it when they approach it like this and for some reason they always do.
softsoundjameson chapter 11 . 11/15
The biggest issue I have with the story overall (which really isn’t that big of a deal) is that it can be somewhat confusing with the narrative perspective. It would be nice if you could make it more obvious about the transition between points of view before changing the thoughts of narration.
Anna Paula chapter 75 . 11/15
I was very sad when you didn't continue with the story, it's the best story about kakashi I've ever read, is there any chance you'll write it again?
softsoundjameson chapter 9 . 11/14
It’s painfully clear that Hatake is being set up to be a romantic interest, which is fine, but I’m not happy with the way you did so. His reaction at first was cliche in a bad way that doesn’t match what likely should have happened, though his later reactions to the bento was definitely more natural, if not completely.
softsoundjameson chapter 5 . 11/14
This is a very well written story so far. Usually the fanfics of Naruto that aren’t Drama or Action types don’t really feel satisfying to read, but for some reason this one is. I like it and I’m glad.
hpfan1987 chapter 75 . 10/21
Awww great story! I hope it continues! Really great writing and Im loving the changes from the canon!
NotSure21 chapter 39 . 10/14
noooooooooooo... no, no, no! Asuma! Stop raising flags!
AshlynWinchester chapter 9 . 9/29
ahahaha his least favorites are anything fried especially tempura, or sweet proud to say i knew that
I know this is a long shot but I've just reread this fic and I remembered how much I loved it and how much of a cliffhanger we left on! I was so looking forward to the Sound invasion, it's my favorite part of the anime and add to that a pregnant Shiori and an overprotective Kakashi, I'm desperate to read it. Please please please consider coming back to this fic, even for just a few chapters more. Please please please
Dudie chapter 16 . 9/9
Only made it till here because it's a civilian SI and a Kakshi romance.
Can't say I'm a better writer than you are, but what bothered my is that there's so much telling and not much showing. Also not a lot of diaglogue that would have made it a bit more organic and fun.
You offen say she's very warm and open, but she and was not to her peers. She doesn't seem to have any friends.
A lot of scene seem to be too well, when i'm reading I ask myself where the conflict is (internal or external). Often, there is none.
It's fine to have a beautiful OC, but you can't make everyone love her. Have some characters (that are likeable) not like her.
Keep on writing and editing! :)
ayab chapter 75 . 9/5
noooooooo it ends fuck you mate i want moarrrr
3,184 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »