Reviews for Inoue Shiori
hifivebuddy chapter 75 . 10/9
And now we have come to the chunin exams arc! I wonder if Shiori won’t hide her pregnancy at work now. I’m sure it will leave plenty of ninjas to gossip and wonder over lol these ninjas sure love gossiping so they can put their training to use I see. Now that we have foreign ninjas entering the scene I’m sure things are going to get interesting. I like that you include anko, her and her team are nice bonus to see
hifivebuddy chapter 6 . 10/8
Im excited to see her introduce tier cakes, cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies and other treats to the Ninjas. I am enjoying this story for having its own original take on the reincarnation trope. Instead of her becoming a ninja or being reborn as an uchiha or something, she’s a regular civilian living in a crazy ninja world. I love it
cynder fury chapter 50 . 10/6
that's not her mom's name
Nellyqt chapter 1 . 9/22
love your Story, Shiori And little Hinako. Please, update soon.
This was by far one of the cringiest things I've ever read and this is where I'll stop because this is awkward as all get out and I am exasperated. The wish fulfillment and the way you're portraying shiori makes me worry about your idea of femininity and a good relationship.
gabriellesantos2404 chapter 75 . 9/3
continue please.
KaKashi's Okami chapter 75 . 9/2
Is the rest posted to AO3 or will it be updated?
sunill chapter 39 . 9/1
this story is very well written
sunill chapter 75 . 9/1
pls update
sunill chapter 38 . 8/31
amazing story
geekyrudh chapter 75 . 8/20
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story :) 3
The tone of this story is very mellow and the words flow together quite nicely. It reminds me of reading lord of the rings. My only issue with this, is that it isn’t really my typical style of story I enjoy to read.

I like that you decided to create a civilian OC as the love interest. That is unique, if a bit on the bland side. What aggravates this further is that your character is so very vanilla. This follows the same arc as, say, Twilight. As in, new girl moves to town, girl is immensely attractive, all boys want girl but girl is shy and reserved, girl meets “dangerous boy” (in this case kakashi) while she is accosted by a bigger, meaner man, “dangerous boy” rescues female from dangerous situation, kakashi even comments about how “heavenly” the girl smells (just like Edward in twilight), he takes an unnatural interest in her that devolves into straight up stalking, she realizes it and yet she is okay with it, they fall in love. That’s it. Except that’s on like, chapter 12. And this story goes on for much longer.

My other gripe is the way that the story is one giant exposition dump. You lean heavily on narration. There are light sprinklings of dialogue, and you describe an interesting dynamic between the characters but unfortunately we never get to experience it first hand. You simply state that it is so. I would have loved seeing a different side of kakashi, the one you described, where he teases her and pushes more and more until she blushes and he is smug with satisfaction at earning the response. But what did he say to cause this? What did she say in response? I don’t know, and that’s disappointing. Talk about a let down. At least we got to see their first kiss.

Overall, it was fine. But that’s it. Just fine.
bavalos chapter 12 . 6/10
"Body reacting like a bimbo"..? Big of an odd phrase
bavalos chapter 10 . 6/10
I like it
bavalos chapter 9 . 6/10
I like it. Comedic just like the show
3,134 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »