Reviews for Inoue Shiori
Guest chapter 45 . 9/1/2019
Lol! As a whole bunch of ninjas at the tea house try to flirt with Shiori but the killer intent of a bunch of ANBU persuade them against doing so... lol!

I totally love this story!
Guest chapter 44 . 9/1/2019
I love Hinako~~~

I can’t wait to read more from her POV or when she’s older too?
Guest chapter 43 . 9/1/2019
I love reading the POV of other ninjas about Kakashi and Shiori... lol

Lol all those ANBU that flirted or tried to get Shiori attention.
Guest chapter 42 . 8/31/2019
I like that we get to see more than one perspective.

Do you think that Shiori will ever pass by her old town? I know she’s left that part of her life and she’s total Konoha, but I guess I’m curious to see how she’d react or behave? Or just in general.
Guest chapter 41 . 8/31/2019
Yay! More people in the know, more people to trust and keep the family safe! Thanks so much, I enjoy reading the story!
Guest chapter 40 . 8/31/2019
Oh no! Anko and Asuma!

I wonder if Shiori and the others can hear what’s going on outside?
Guest chapter 39 . 8/31/2019
The feels!
Guest chapter 38 . 8/31/2019
Looks like Shiori and Kakashi have adopted three kids! Yay! Big siblings for baby
Guest chapter 37 . 8/31/2019
Oh oh! Sabatoge
Guest chapter 36 . 8/31/2019
Wellll...that was funny! I guess all girls have a crush on their fathers mentees lol
Guest chapter 35 . 8/31/2019
Call her Inoue sense ! Lol
Guest chapter 34 . 8/31/2019
Yes! I like that Kakashi is taking a more proactive and intensive and making sure that the Genin actually know what’s going on... it seems like the level of the academy has severely decreased... is this a plot within the village? To make incoming ninja weak?
Guest chapter 33 . 8/31/2019
Yay! I love that Kakashi is able to discuss some aspect of his work (Genin) and Shiori is able to provide her view point :)
Guest chapter 32 . 8/31/2019
I’m happy for Kakashi
Guest chapter 31 . 8/31/2019
Super cute! I ship them! I’m curious to see how other people react to seeing Shiori with a baby.
3,222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »