Reviews for Inoue Shiori
zubhanwc3 chapter 11 . 7/20/2022
Just wanted to review, as I both like the story, and have a few issues with it.
Honestly... I love the interactions that the characters have, and especially the MC. She doesn't feel out of place, and the interactions are often logical, make sense emotionally, and are relatively good. Though they do occasionally feel convenient, its not enough to really be a problem.

Regarding the issues with it... I'm not sure if its because the story is catering a bit towards the female fantasy, or its just a personal problem for me, as I dislike it from either direction, but the emphasis on her being beautiful, to the point where people are constantly blushing and what not, and especially the part with Kakashi enjoying her scent to the point where he had difficulty keeping a poker face, emphasizing that he's sexy and what not. Even when its from the other end, where its more from a male fantasy, where the mc is hot, girls constantly looking at him, and so on. I don't really enjoy that, and often feel uncomfortable with that. Fortunately, its pretty infrequent so far, but chapter 9 and 10 almost made me drop the story. Hence why I just wanted to mention it. The parts outside of that are really good, IMO, and are enough for me to want to continue.
Diamond of soul chapter 1 . 7/8/2022
This is interesting for reading
integralz656 chapter 75 . 7/5/2022
I'm thrilled with this story. Many thanks to the author! But! I would like more, continue please
FL Flaumjaze chapter 43 . 6/19/2022
I've been meaning to ask since the last few chapters, where the heck is Tenzou?
Flaum chapter 17 . 6/19/2022
I thought Yellow Flash was fast, it seems that his student was faster than him.
Flaum chapter 14 . 6/18/2022
A single person like me only has one reaction: "Ew."
akire26 chapter 27 . 5/31/2022
Still hoping you’ll update, so time. So I went to say that I love this halter with the tiny baby being born and with the second one, I’m looking forward to the same scenario
Satan-Bird chapter 17 . 5/30/2022
Yay!
akire26 chapter 2 . 5/29/2022
Don’t mind me… just rereading this story from its entirety again, no biggie
IcySneasel chapter 75 . 5/21/2022
ive read this entire story in the pass day and i love it. There isn't alot of SI type of stories when they try to just be in the back ground and not interfere directly with the main Plot. I've enjoyed see how this one character butterflied out all different affects to canon. wish this was continued at least thru the Crash.
tanakaL chapter 75 . 5/20/2022
Does she remember that (I think) hayate is gonna die during the chunnin exams?
Guest chapter 32 . 5/15/2022
How is the 21 if hanako isn’t even 2? Some of the ages don’t make sense
Jay-Not-So-Gay-Eleven chapter 16 . 5/2/2022
Dayum
NaRuKo-InuTaiSHo-XD chapter 75 . 4/1/2022
A really exciting chapter.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
akire26 chapter 75 . 3/15/2022
Literally did not put this story down all day. I am obsessed, but saddened it’s been years since your last update!
3,222 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »