Reviews for Inoue Shiori
OtakuChan4Life chapter 75 . 4/15
It's so nice to read an OC-centred love story since there arent't much in this fandom here or any other. What I really like is that Shiori is a civilian, very different but still amazing. For me it's shows that not all character have to be some badass, overpowered character who usually share the 'I-have-to-grow-stronger-to-protect-my-loved-ones' mind to marry one Hatake Kakashi. Nothing bad about it, but it's get kinda boring for me...
Raeger chapter 75 . 4/15
Really enjoyed this story, the chapters feel well-paced and there's a homespun simplicity that I find endearing about the characters.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 75 . 4/12
Excellent story! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
AvidReader016 chapter 75 . 4/9
idk how many times i've re-read this story
this story is just so good!
i wish that you continue on updating the story
this is an amazing story
i love everything about it
btw keep up the good work
and update please xD
gabriellesantos2404 chapter 47 . 3/24
rereading, I can't wait for more chapters
poyochan chapter 1 . 3/19
i dont know how many times i reread this story.. but yeah i reread it since 2016...love this story!
tanakaL chapter 14 . 3/11
This is literally the 65th time I've read this story and it still draws me in like the very first time. Amazing story!
720941 chapter 12 . 3/7
she came here when she was 12, the same year 13 year old Itachi killed his clan, so she is a year younger than Itachi. Kakashi is 6-7 years older than Itachi, so if Shiori is 17, Kakashi is at least 24.

-I guess age difference doesn't mean much in the Naruto world
720941 chapter 10 . 3/7
oh wait I thought that there were 0 casualties in the kyuubi attack
720941 chapter 1 . 3/4
I love that you made the 2 personalities fight for dominance, and that the child won, that was really creative!
swishyla chapter 75 . 2/17
Come Back Please
Dumb Donuts chapter 1 . 1/30
Awesome chapter!
MangaMan999 chapter 75 . 1/8
binged the entire thing, it was great. hope you start back up again.
pippaberkeley chapter 4 . 12/28/2019
the only thing i don’t understand is shiori says in one of the first chapters that she was terrified of the nine tailed fox but then she moves to konoha,,
kanna-yamamoto chapter 75 . 11/27/2019
por favor continua la historia. es fantástica y estoy deseando leer mas.
3,142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »