Reviews for Inoue Shiori
Scarla Roza chapter 33 . 10/28/2019
Man I wish you at least finished the invasion before you dropped this. So many unfulfilled dreams.
Brabbit Lohan chapter 14 . 10/12/2019
A huge problem of this FF so far has been the TELLING not SHOWING. Even her first time was completely skipped and TOLD like she had a meal yesterday. Too much telling and this was the last straw.

P.S I'm not asking for in detail sex scene etc, but it getting completely skipped and told was utterly lame.
poyochan chapter 1 . 10/8/2019
i keep reread this story, i hope you continue this story or please someone take over this story...
MizzRKOANIMALCENA chapter 74 . 9/29/2019
I come back to this story and reread like no tomorrow, don't know if it will ever be finished but i hope that you continue to follow your passion. I really look forward to the continuation and completion of this amazing story.
Mistyriverbank chapter 45 . 9/17/2019
This chapter really spoke to me. The end interlude just freaking blown me away. Why? Because after reading this book for 4 times already I NOW only noticed that one of the ANBU Captains is gay! I was screaming like a fangirl who got to see her senpai's abs while wet with dews of water. Damn. Authir-sama I love everything about this book. *BOWS OF RESPECT!*
PrettyPansexual chapter 75 . 9/14/2019
so good!
Guest chapter 75 . 9/10/2019
This is so exciting! I really do hope you update, this is an incredible story with
1. Great character and relationship development.
2. Draws on real stressors (trauma, triggers, danger and other ninja life)
3. It’s WORLD BUILDING
4. I love the pairing and am hoping to read more about Shiori, the babies and perhaps if it gets to it the POV of baby Hanako.

Sincerely,
Me
Guest chapter 74 . 9/10/2019
Yes! I’m excited to learn more about her second pregnancy and how that will work with her job (now that she told everyone from the beginning instead of a Walsh I have a child in my big tummy).
Guest chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
Awww
Guest chapter 71 . 9/10/2019
Will baby garaje also be using a mask?
Guest chapter 70 . 9/10/2019
Omg! Will Shiori tell him the news?
Guest chapter 69 . 9/10/2019
Wonder how naruto will be with Haku in his life.
Guest chapter 66 . 9/10/2019
Awesome!
Guest chapter 63 . 9/10/2019
Yess a baby! It’ll be interesting to see how this pregnancy will be. And how the Genins will take in the info.
Guest chapter 62 . 9/10/2019
Hmmm... Shikamaru seemed to think about it too
3,140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »