Reviews for Inoue Shiori
Soft Scratch chapter 9 . 11/14/2021
It’s painfully clear that Hatake is being set up to be a romantic interest, which is fine, but I’m not happy with the way you did so. His reaction at first was cliche in a bad way that doesn’t match what likely should have happened, though his later reactions to the bento was definitely more natural, if not completely.
Soft Scratch chapter 5 . 11/14/2021
This is a very well written story so far. Usually the fanfics of Naruto that aren’t Drama or Action types don’t really feel satisfying to read, but for some reason this one is. I like it and I’m glad.
hpfan1987 chapter 75 . 10/21/2021
Awww great story! I hope it continues! Really great writing and Im loving the changes from the canon!
NotSure21 chapter 39 . 10/14/2021
noooooooooooo... no, no, no! Asuma! Stop raising flags!
AshlynWinchester chapter 9 . 9/29/2021
ahahaha his least favorites are anything fried especially tempura, or sweet proud to say i knew that
Guest chapter 75 . 9/25/2021
I know this is a long shot but I've just reread this fic and I remembered how much I loved it and how much of a cliffhanger we left on! I was so looking forward to the Sound invasion, it's my favorite part of the anime and add to that a pregnant Shiori and an overprotective Kakashi, I'm desperate to read it. Please please please consider coming back to this fic, even for just a few chapters more. Please please please
Dudie chapter 16 . 9/9/2021
Only made it till here because it's a civilian SI and a Kakshi romance.
Can't say I'm a better writer than you are, but what bothered my is that there's so much telling and not much showing. Also not a lot of diaglogue that would have made it a bit more organic and fun.
You offen say she's very warm and open, but she and was not to her peers. She doesn't seem to have any friends.
A lot of scene seem to be too well, when i'm reading I ask myself where the conflict is (internal or external). Often, there is none.
It's fine to have a beautiful OC, but you can't make everyone love her. Have some characters (that are likeable) not like her.
Keep on writing and editing! :)
ayab chapter 75 . 9/5/2021
noooooooo it ends fuck you mate i want moarrrr
ayab chapter 1 . 9/5/2021
noooooooooo
Hina-cchi chapter 75 . 9/2/2021
What the heck, I am enjoying this far too much didn't even notice I'm at the end chapter lol
Hina-cchi chapter 21 . 9/2/2021
Hahzuqvsuaha being so used to reading slow burn pairings makes me a bit unused to this fast paced relationship. I wonder when kakashi will have the team 7
nx2U chapter 75 . 8/29/2021
This is still one of my favorite stories. I just had to reread it again.
wolfviking chapter 15 . 7/21/2021
are you going to continue this story
ObservantMushroom chapter 27 . 5/8/2021
This will always be my favorite chapter. I just couldnt get the smile off my face while reading this
ObservantMushroom chapter 75 . 5/8/2021
I've... reached the end. This story was going so well too, this had been an amazing read, I hope you pick it up again. Sadly, that won't be the case seeing as its been more than 4 years since you updated
3,222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »