Reviews for The Box
XFlare chapter 20 . 1/6/2017
:D

Keep writing~
AmusingAnomaly chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
WOW! GLaDOS Is truly evil in this story! Splendid job thus far!
Insane Wise-man chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
Dude, it almost meke me cry, poor Doug, poor Space core
Good one :D
DARTHLT4 chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
Amazing, incredible, excellent. If there ever is a Portal 3 (unlikely) this should be the story. Thank you for this amazing journey
InkMango the FABULOUS chapter 20 . 8/2/2014
Oh my Chaos! I love how Wheatley practically sacrificed his kife, but he's the one that pretty much ends up surviving. Will there be a sequel? I want to know what happens to Wheats! Call it The Sphere. :3 please?
Yuri Love Is Only Love chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
Hell, that would suffice as a third game :D
Yuri Love Is Only Love chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Was the cube idea off a video?
The Dimenssionalist chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
That. Was. Amazing! Normally I hate giving gushy reviews like this but I really, really enjoyed this. Everything was just oaiweuhawpoeiufsuspowieba level epic! Like I said, loved it all the way through!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
Oh my gosh I hope this wasn't the last chapter! It seems that there are endings for each side. I need to see what happens next!
We Are Pi chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
Have you watched the Game Theory Companion Cube video on Youtube? That's the first thing I thought when I finished this. I say bravo, you saved GLaDOS/Caroline from complete and utter destruction :) The Inhumanity Core is an interesting take on why GLaDOS is evil that I've never seen before. I only have one other thing to say. P-Body is a girl, not a guy. It's on either the Portal Wiki or the Half-Life Wiki. It says Gender: feminine.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
Wonderfully written. Flawless, really. I no longer have that gaping wound of curiosity sapping the life out of me!
StormRider2.0 chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
I hope April is alright, normally I don't care much for original characters but I actually like yours. Anyway it seems that Chell is approaching the final confrontation with GLaDOS, can't wait.
StormRider2.0 chapter 16 . 6/29/2014
This is an amazing story, it is interesting, compelling, and you have a great grasp on the characters. The characters you have made up yourself are also well made, so good job there. The title and summary barely scratch the surface of what the story is about but I'm glad I decided to read it. I can't wait for your next chapter.
StormRider2.0 chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
Man, too bad about the fact sphere, I haven't reviewed yet because I can't stop reading your story, but this was enough of an emotional event to make me stop for a bit.
MMiladinova chapter 16 . 6/27/2014