Reviews for Distortion
xXCrimsonxLordXx chapter 2 . 7/7
For a while I thought that perhaps Naruto was going to be a mew just because of how funny an playful he was but then I got to thinkin after he turned to Yveltal. Due to the trauma he suffered and the effects of Kyuubis chakra residing in his system it made perfect sense. None the less I think your doing a great job.
YubelHaouJudai chapter 8 . 4/24
pls update
Ranmaleopard chapter 7 . 3/3
Again this is just awesome I can't wait for more. Please let Akurai, Kushina, the 2 kyuubis, and Anko be paired with Naruto!
JChittester chapter 8 . 1/1
This is a good read. When will the next chapter for this fan fiction be out?
LastManStanding616 chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
and if you have trouble with the explenation of getting the kyuubi out, just say that the unkown made it happen(reality shifters, (as long as it can be written down))
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
R the 2 Kyuubi's Latios and Latias?
Dominus1 chapter 2 . 8/8/2014

Cool :3
Dominus1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Woah... so Naruto is gonna be in the Sinnoh Region? cool :P
By the way, Great chapter ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Zekrom is supposed to be here
Akuma-Heika chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Well I am going to do a proper review later. A number of small grammar errors here and there I will mention and offer suggestions for corrections. For now I will ask that Naruto at least his paired with the Kyuubies. The next pair would be KushiAkui. Giratina would be last…if Naruto world than I do not mind too much. Mikoto and Konan would be great choices that would fit well with your Naruto. Tayuya, Kin, Karin. femJinchurriki (and maybe genderswapped ones) would probably be my suggestion, but this is your fic, so I will not complain much if at all no matter what you do.
strabimonx chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
Kurogano Yokaze chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
See this is why I don't read story until they have 15 chapters or are brand new... I get into them and ban! no more chapters... Damn you for having a good story!... oh well waiting for the update
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
When he says it like that Minato really does sound like Zekrom.
HellsMaji chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Hmm.. It's kind of weird to make a Pokemon crossover that's not actually the Pokeverse. Doesn't seem like it would really work out to well, be we'll see.