Reviews for When Locks Break
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Oh my golly! I am soooooooooooooooooooo late but this is adorable! I love how hey care for each other on a brotherly level but neither will admit it!
AlxM chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

I was literally paralyzed with excitement the moment I saw this! Where in the bloody world did you go? Okay, shouldn't have asked that since you've already explained, but it's what I've been wondering. I've been waiting for your stories like Merlin has been waiting for Arthur! *sob* Do you have idea how much I've missed them? I'll tell you just how much.

So, let's do this. Want to know how much I love your stories? Well, here goes. For the past something months, ever since your last update, there has barely ever been a SINGLE day when I haven't gone directly from my favorites to FlyMachine1's and your profile (I don't check my emails *sheepish*. It was only about a few weeks ago when I finally stopped, and even then, I was beginning to consider writing a PM to you to PLEASE JUST UPDATE SOMETHING. ANYTHING! I need it. Your stories are my drug, girl.

It's 3am here, and for the past few days, I've been trying to sleep early and improve my sleeping habits. But then as soon as I saw your story, I was like, "Damn it! I don't care! I HAVE TO READ THIS! It's just been too long. *sob*"

I LOVED THIS SO HARD I FEEL LIKE I COULD MARRY IT. It's so beautiful and brotherly and cute and sweet and just plain...brotherly! I love your references to them as brothers, and those cute gestures, and Merlin being all cute and Arthur actually admitting that, albeit in his head. And him calling Merlin HIS and little brother and... And constant! And Merlin, calling him older brother and giving him that sweet gift and Arthur going all, "I love it!" and I'm just all, "How can anything be this adorable? I just don't get it."

I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORIES AND PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON I NEED YOU AND YOUR STORIES ASDSGDGJHFSAVHKBDAEDADFHHWFXAAD.

Kay. Think I'm done. *thumbs up*
MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Oh that was such a fantastic little story ! I LOVED IT ! Both Merlin and Arthur are sooo cute !
Mika271170 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
That was briliantly written!Very intense emotionsI love and miss their great friendship so much!
battlemaiden518 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Noo you can't stop writing fanfics! :0 Your stories are too awesome!
I don't usually like h/c fics where Arthur's the one upset, but I adored this story! xD And I especially loved the bit about their being brothers. This story was really cute! :)
sword chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
awwww
mersan123 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Thank you for a lovely story. I really enjoyed the interaction between Merlin and Arthur.
Thanks again
Sue
Thomson chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Well done!
Disnepiphany chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
PERFECT. AND IT'S AN ARTHUR'S BIRTHDAY FIC ON MY BIRTHDAY. HEADCANNON ACCEPTED.

The brother bits killed me on the inside a little. But SO CUTE!

Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Beautiful.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Of course, Merlin must have a neckerchief, but it's sweet he gave it up for Arthur.
Sire-wehn chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Perfectly written story.
shelle-ma-belle chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
That was beautiful!
FlyingMachine1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
You. YOOOOU. Coming back OUT OF NOWHERE with this little feels bomb. Well this is just great. Juuuust wonderful. LET'S JUST KILL FLYINGMACHINE1, WHY DON'T WE? I just... I can't... See? See that? I've lost my ability to can. That is how much my feels have suffered from this story. Mep. Ok. Hoo. Alright here I go.

I'll never be able to hear the word constant again without having a MAJOR FEELS ATTACK SO THANKS FOR THAT.

OH MY GOODNESS ARTHUR BABY DONT BE SAD IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AJSNSK

Alright, how adorable is Merlin? Seriously? He's like illegally cute. There should be a law against thatch cute in one small person. Seriously. He's all happy and excited and looking up to Arthur and jsosbsmsksn.

YOU THREW IN THE THING. YOU JUST TOSSED IN TERMS LIKE 'LITTLE BROTHER' AND 'BIG BROTHER' LIKE FREAKING CONFETTI AND OH MY GOD NO THE ADORABLENESS IT'S JUST TOO MUCH I CANT HANDLE THIS.

And the bracelet? Ya, headcanon excepted. Ya. Ya that's freaking adorable.

Once again, a masterpiece, my friend! It was wonderful to have another one of your stories to read! AMAZINGWONDERFULPERFECTAWESOME JOB!