Reviews for A Ripple In Time
Tineyboppa chapter 2 . 5/24
Ok ignore my previous comment, I should have read the AN properly! Couldn't change or remove it once I'd posted it and it wouldn't let me post this on previous chapter as I had already left a comment.
Tineyboppa chapter 1 . 5/24
Tegan met up with the Doctor and Nyssa in Amsterdam and rejoined them, so was with them when Nyssa left in Terminus. Was this a deliberate deviation from canon? I'm not really complaining, just wondering if you're aware of the mistake?
Heather Snow chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
I really like the premise. Interesting beginning. I hope you get back to this someday.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 3 . 4/27/2015
Very interesting so far.
ElspethMcGillicuddy chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Damn! Are you still writing this? I hope you're still writing this. This is awesome!
ramen-luver101 chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
Is jack alive since he can't die?
Laikayanel chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
I love that this its a multi Doctor/Rose adventure fic with an actual plot! They are quite thin on the ground. I have found it understandable, love the fact that Five was not immediately and unexplainable draw/like/trust/in lust/in love/ to Rose that lasy plot device has gotten quite old in pastDoctors/Rose fics. I am more that okay with you ignoring the 50th special, in fact will be quite fine if you ignore all Moffat Who.
LovelyAmberLight chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Well done. Switching between Doctors and timelines is easy to follow. The emotions portrayed are believable, and the story line is fanominal.

I'm thrilled you will be RTD compliant. The 50th had so many plot holes, it was no longer cannon. Unbelievable.

I love how 5 doesn't trust Rosé at first. And after he started seeing how much she cared about him, it was awesome how he didn't trust her enough not to wonder off. So, he put her to sleep. Brilliantly done. Five, apparently, is a bit smarter that 9 & 10. :)

The reapers showing up was freaky. And the delta wave was a stroke of genius.

I wonder when Jack will show up. He's got to be the one who created the delta wave. But if he created the delta wave, thus destroying the human race, then HIS ancestors would never have been born. So, how would he ever have been born? How would he have been around to create the delta wave? Is that another paradox? Are Jack's ancestors already off planet? Does Jack's ability to not stay dead somehow protect him from being erased? Or... Maybe Jack wasn't the one who built the delta wave.

If you can't tell, I'm loving your story. Thanks for writing. I'll be impatiently waiting for the next edition.
Genesis Chi chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Wow, loved it, and you made a very sensible decision with killing off Jackie, despite her being awesome, she is a little useless in that type of fight.
Yay! The ending was just so adorable! Squeee :)
NabikiB chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
I think they'll make a much stronger, more committed pair when they both have a lost people in common. It makes sense for the reason you described but it also makes sense in the emotional commitment department.

On top of that, the blame might be Bad Wolf's, cuz I can see her needing to have Rose free of all relationships except the Doctor...there are a huge number of plot holes you can fill this way and even more plot twists available.

Just remember to break up the intensity once in a while with a little fluff, a quiet moment or even a prank or two...mostly if you keep the tension ratcheted up too high for too long people stop reading.
Vampiyaa chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
Ooooh how wonderfully paradoxical :D Darn you, Five!
Vampiyaa chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
OH, MY GOD PLEASE PLEEEAAASSE UPDATE, IM ALREADY LOVING THIS!
angry penguin chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
I'm hooked. Love this.
Ninja Misao chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
::claps:: bravo! you've captured the 5th doctors emotions well good job fellow whovian!
mikabronxgirl chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
I can't wait to see how you unravel Ten's past. Is Roses interaction with Five going to play a major part? OR is it a separate timeline that doesn't effect him?