Reviews for The Amplitude, Frequency and Resistance of the Soul Bond
everpresent chapter 23 . 9/6
This is pretty hilarious. more please!
jorddy chapter 23 . 8/28
*Knock knock* are you in there? its been over a year and im dying lol
PiNerd3 chapter 23 . 8/21
Really liked the story. Hoping for an update soon!
Anzati chapter 1 . 8/2
I hope you can finish this story, so far it is in my top 5
Your version of Dumbledore is fab!
Thisisaprettylongusername chapter 22 . 7/15
Please write more. This is one of the funniest and best stories I've read. Plus I actually have an uncle named Bob. That part was hilarious.
Hairy Putin chapter 23 . 7/8
Please continue this; I love the straightforward yet detailed writing style, maybe a little Horowitz-esque, but entirely different. So far I have thoroughly enjoyed the story, but sadly, since I can't continue the adventure, will have to find another story to read. Auf Weidersen, Kamerad, Till next time.
Thaisapaes chapter 23 . 7/5
Wow, this story is really great! I know it's been over a year since your last update, but I truly hope you continue and finish it, it's amazing!
Sazq chapter 23 . 7/2
Great story so far, I hope you wil, continue to update it in the future.
trueslith123 chapter 23 . 6/14
this is the BEST fan fiction story that i have read till now. Its just beautifully written love the way how the bond develops. please post the next chapter as soon as possible. there are still loads of people just waiting to here from this harry and ginny story.
LauriaCl chapter 23 . 6/12
Although it has been a year since your last update, I still truly hope that you will continue with this story! I really love how instead of immediate love and devotion, they grow into their love and relationship with age!
Teresa chapter 23 . 6/7
PLEASE! Update soon.
Loving how you developed the relationship. How Hard kt was to have one person more invested than the other! Also love the change of events. Kept everything interesting and didn't feel like I was just rereading the book butbwith more romance
MaraudersForLife chapter 10 . 5/23
My heart.
MaraudersForLife chapter 7 . 5/23
Dumbles in too cute here... And immature... really immature
1,072 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »