Reviews for The Phoenix
Angelious Micheal chapter 26 . 9/21
that was a Harlequin romance novel...well done
CayStar chapter 26 . 4/6
Beautiful story- thank you for sharing it. Now I'm going back to the happy world of vampires and wolves and stories that don't hit quite so close to home ;)
tlyxor1 chapter 26 . 4/6
Lovely story. Irrationally put out that Charlie wasn't involved in the wedding, but that aside, I enjoyed reading. Thanks so much for writing. -t.
CayStar chapter 11 . 4/6
"There's nothing worse than having someone sharing your home and your bed, and feeling totally alone at the same time."

Completely agree :(
CayStar chapter 7 . 4/6
God, this chapter was hard for me to read. I've been still married for financial reasons for almost a year. I can't tell you how many times I've reached my breaking point only for "Edward" to talk his way out of proceeding. It fucking sucks.
it's simply me n you chapter 26 . 8/14/2016
What a great way to round out the family!
Loved this story with Emmett & Bella. Good job.
it's simply me n you chapter 24 . 8/14/2016
What a beautiful wedding. It was so sweet how Emmett included the kids with his tokens of love. It brought tears to my eyes
it's simply me n you chapter 21 . 8/14/2016
Loved the kids explanations of what they have been seeing between Emmett & Mom. So, so true & beautiful.
Glad that Carlisle apologized & still sees Bellas as his daughter (as it should be). And still Edward doesn't understand anything about communication.
it's simply me n you chapter 15 . 8/14/2016
Great Chapter. Glad Emmett sees what's in front of him & has told Bella.
Obviously both of them enjoyed the kiss.
it's simply me n you chapter 11 . 8/13/2016
I like how the friendship is growing between Emmett & Bella. It's good that she could tell someone the whole story. Sounds like it will get messier with Edward before it ever gets better (if it does)
amberkey chapter 26 . 8/4/2016
Crazy love for this story!
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
The Phoenix has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in July at www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Bell 1 chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
Awwwwww... so much tension, stress, and angst in the beginning, the the ending make all of that struggle so worth it.

The thing I loved above all else in this story was the faith-based aspect and references to prayer, church, and God. It is a quality I admire the most. Thank you for that... :D
Bell 1 chapter 23 . 7/31/2016
There has been some references to Bella's dad here and there in the story. It is obvious she is closest to her mom, but I can't help wondering where her dad is throughout some of these major events, like his grandchildren in the hospital and no mention of him being with them for their wedding. I sort of understand him not being there on Christmas based on the fact he spends it with his new wife and her family gatherings, but I am surprised he isn't as involved in what Bella is going through, especially the major events.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/19/2016
This was a wonderful story. Although I'm an Edward and Bella fan, I adore Emmett and this Emmett was by far my favorite. Thanks for sharing and may God continue to bless you and yours. Ronni~