Reviews for The Phoenix
it's simply me n you chapter 26 . 8/14
What a great way to round out the family!
Loved this story with Emmett & Bella. Good job.
it's simply me n you chapter 24 . 8/14
What a beautiful wedding. It was so sweet how Emmett included the kids with his tokens of love. It brought tears to my eyes
it's simply me n you chapter 21 . 8/14
Loved the kids explanations of what they have been seeing between Emmett & Mom. So, so true & beautiful.
Glad that Carlisle apologized & still sees Bellas as his daughter (as it should be). And still Edward doesn't understand anything about communication.
it's simply me n you chapter 15 . 8/14
Great Chapter. Glad Emmett sees what's in front of him & has told Bella.
Obviously both of them enjoyed the kiss.
it's simply me n you chapter 11 . 8/13
I like how the friendship is growing between Emmett & Bella. It's good that she could tell someone the whole story. Sounds like it will get messier with Edward before it ever gets better (if it does)
amberkey chapter 26 . 8/4
Crazy love for this story!
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 8/1
The Phoenix has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in July at www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Bell 1 chapter 26 . 7/31
Awwwwww... so much tension, stress, and angst in the beginning, the the ending make all of that struggle so worth it.

The thing I loved above all else in this story was the faith-based aspect and references to prayer, church, and God. It is a quality I admire the most. Thank you for that... :D
Bell 1 chapter 23 . 7/31
There has been some references to Bella's dad here and there in the story. It is obvious she is closest to her mom, but I can't help wondering where her dad is throughout some of these major events, like his grandchildren in the hospital and no mention of him being with them for their wedding. I sort of understand him not being there on Christmas based on the fact he spends it with his new wife and her family gatherings, but I am surprised he isn't as involved in what Bella is going through, especially the major events.
This was a wonderful story. Although I'm an Edward and Bella fan, I adore Emmett and this Emmett was by far my favorite. Thanks for sharing and may God continue to bless you and yours. Ronni~
NanaWillbur chapter 26 . 7/13
OMGosh, how was I not alerted to this story? I have been waiting and waiting for you to finish it and man, oh man, did you ever? It was a beautiful ending to such an amazing story. Emmett and Bella found each other after hard times and overcoming obstacles to find love again in each other. A lovely couple in love and with 4 blessings to boot. Amazing, beautiful ending to this awesome story! WTG, Jen! TYVM! I loved it! What else you got? :D
jillangel chapter 26 . 7/7
I've never read a Em/b story before. This was perfect! Thank you for sharing!
movieandbookgirl chapter 26 . 7/5
What a beautiful final image and overall chapter. Thanks for sharing this with us!
roxnroll chapter 26 . 7/5
The Prettiest Wallflower chapter 26 . 7/4
I would have passed out at the thought of raising two babies immediately. That means double of everything. I wouldn't be ready. I'd have a heart attack!