Reviews for TOW They Share a Bed
ReaderWriterPoet chapter 6 . 1/10
Don't shortchange yourself! I really liked this! It was great!
Mycroft Holmes chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
You portrayed Sherlock so well! I think that's hard to do... I thought the story was adorable too! :)
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
FWIW, I enjoyed this fic so thank you! I really like Sherlock's slow methodical exploration of sex and sensuality.
EJ 12212012 chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
That might be the cutest proposal ever.
dragoness simplicity chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
A perfect story, beautifully written. XD
ArthurDent2 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
omg
'huh, i guess i owe some people some money'
xD hahaha
okay this is adorable and i love it and its well thought out and their nonverbal agreement is just perfect and gah i just... i just really like this
well done :)
VachonNick chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
This is a beautiful story. I love how the characters fall into place. Wonderful writing.
Lauraninjas chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Hey, this was spectacular/awesome/amazing! Sorry about the job but just imagine how turned on they got by reading it, lol. Have to have a sense of humor in life...thanks for the great read.
Sharon T chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
Wonderful :-)
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
This story was sweet and sexy. I like it. Ciao.
AmandaNoel chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
I love this story so much you don't understand
It has emotion and fluff and smut and it just seems so real, you know? Everyone is in character. This chapter did confuse me a bit though. For the first part they're leaving the kitchen to lay in bed and then suddenly John's being bent over backwards in public on a table or something? I even went back to reread but there was nothing leading to that sudden setting change, and no split to show it's a different scene.
But all in all this fic is marvellous! I love the whole thing, but especially that they were both in character and John was willing to not make Sherlock have sex without wanting to but also being willing to say that he did want sex. So functional like the perfect relationship. One of my top ten Johnlocks for sure!
hellokatyhere chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
This was absolutely brilliant.
Raeya chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Loved it. Very nice ending. Thanks for writing and sharing
DreamsOfPari chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
Also what does TOW stand for?

Xoxo
DreamsOfPari chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
"That IS love you idiot" I LOVE THIS LINE. AND YAY THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED! IIIIII LLLLLOOOOVVVVVEEEE TTTTTHHHHIIIIIISSSSS FFFFIIIICCCCÇ BLOODY FANTASTIC!

xoxo