Reviews for Darkest of Our Days
Arbuzowaqueen chapter 5 . 6/24
This is sad and beautiful... Gwen is gold and I think you really good make her!
Glittercat33 chapter 5 . 8/2/2018
It was really good! :)
Anonymous chapter 5 . 6/13/2018
I love this story keep up the good work I hope that you recover from your depression soon I know what you are going through I have been going through depression since I was six because my parents would fight it got to the point of almost getting a divorce not only once but many times and that really brought me down not only that I have been bullied so many times pushed around as if I was an object and I am in gifted they expect so much from you it puts me in allot of pressure I have been cutting myself it stopped a while back but the idea of suicide has not left my mind any pill bottle I would find I would take every pill in it no matter how many nobody knows about this except my bff and now you mainly because I put on a fake smile and force a laugh so nobody suspects what I am going through you are an AMAZING writer please write a part two goodbye
CaitiAthena chapter 5 . 2/18/2018
Just about everything is okay again
out of control with OCs chapter 5 . 10/21/2017
I'm just glad things are starting to get better for Peter
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
I just want to say two things-
This story is amazing
And what works better is breath in for 4 seconds, hold for 7 and exhale for 8
Secretive Owl chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
I love it. It's amazing. You have a talent for writing.
SamyJo chapter 5 . 9/12/2016
While I wish we could have read how Peter handled telling Aunt May, I'm pretty happy with this ending. It was a simple solution /and/ way to get him with Wade. I'm disappointed in my Stevey for not catching on sooner, being the number one anti-bully guy, but I'm so happy the wholesome guy was still with Peter for all of it. Some of my favorite supers being super in one story - I love it!
SamyJo chapter 4 . 9/12/2016
Yep, I like Wade. I'm glad he's not given the chance so far to enact revenge, but I'll worry about that next chapter. XD Poor Peter. :/ Im glad Logan is cool to him - that's one more person in the stockpile. :)
SamyJo chapter 3 . 9/11/2016
I really, really love Gwen. XD I wonder what the girl has planne for that bat.
SamyJo chapter 2 . 9/11/2016
I hate this Aunt May, and pretty much everyone but Gwen. XD Speaking of, how come she is two years older than Petey-Pie?
SamyJo chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
I already like the topic. :) I was wondering, though, why you went the route with Peter being disliked by his team. As a young teen, Peter was more perfecting his image as Spidey, not yet part of the avengers, so I could understand making the pressure of people not supporting him on the streets and in the news getting to him. But Peter as Spider-Man is extremely strong and rather capable, plus Peter is wickedly smart so he's able to get himself out of tight spots. There's also the matter of the Avengers themselves not being quite so harsh. I could see them being concerned and frustrated about a mission, but not outright disliking the kid. Anyway, I'm sorry for nitpicking, that was just bothering me as I read.
DarkFastLight chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
Loved the way your story played my heartstrings.
Tash chapter 5 . 4/21/2016
*screams* NOOOOOOOOOOOO! ID BEEN LOOKING FOR A BOOK LIKE THIS WHERE PETER SELF HARMS FOR SO LONG (an hour) AND THIS WAS LIKE FRIGGING AWESOME! AND NOW I JUST LIKE! *soul leaved body* dude, this can't be happening
Kamui Senketsu chapter 5 . 3/27/2016
Well, I loved it from start to finish. Thank you for the wonderful read.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »