Reviews for The Soul Chronicles: Age of Rebirth
x009x chapter 29 . 12/14/2014
I know this fanfic is probably dead but I would love to, at least, know about what you had planned for it. The whole story is awesome!
Rents hub chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Omg fantastic story! It's amazing
Sleix chapter 29 . 10/10/2008
I would really love it if you decide to update, so it's been a while but you should- this fic is AMAZING! n.n!
Geo Fighter chapter 29 . 6/1/2008
UPDATE NOW!
Ennah chapter 29 . 3/31/2008
I know it's been a long while since you've updated but I truly did enjoy reading this story. If you ever decide to continue, I'd be very happy to read it.

I wish you the best on the original works you are working on. You are a very good writer and I have no doubts you'll write wonderful stories.
InsaneTrio chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
kuruu: please continue you fic... someone will die if you don't...

okasamyn: i want it to be completed! you hear me! COMPLETE the FIC! (on a sugar high homicidal spree...)

crade: we finished reading all the chaps and we want more...

kuruu: um... yeah... crade will be killed by okasamyn... kep it up and we have a few problems about the... nothing... we don't have any problems about the fiction... but as these two said... till end they'll read the fiction no matter how long it would take. okasamyn keep that fork away from me!

okasamyn: kuruu-kun... i want to read more...

kuruu: till next chapter bye... keep up the good work...
Lunesca chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Hey, where have you gone? C'mon, don't stop now. I like your story and the way you write. It would be sad, if you stopped. I mean, look, 165 reviews. 165 peope who like your story or just the idea with Elcyion Lacur and the prophecy. Please update soon, please don't let Gareas be lonely anymore ;) and please read this *g*

Beriel
Reinard Toma chapter 29 . 7/20/2006
Wow I like this story please continue it its one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Please i plead that you continue this wounderful fic please i love it its great and grand and please post the new chapter soon! Please! I love this fic its great! Please update soon!
Reinard Toma chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Wow thats a great start to the story :) I like it very much.
SpringEquinox chapter 29 . 6/30/2006
This is definately one of the better multi-chapter MK fics out there. Your fanfiction was very engaging and certainly left quite a lot of cliffhangers. For the most part, everyone was in character and you didn't leave a lot of typos. I must also point out that at first I was rather turned off by the concept of adding some new characters but you made it work. However, sometimes your story was kind of confusing with the whole "Age of Rebirth" thing, though I'm sure that it will become clear for the readers once you finish this fic. Update soon please. Hope this review helped.

-SpringEquinox
Solo Maxwell-Yamato chapter 29 . 3/25/2006
O.O; Ikhny will return to normal right? Tsukasa's okay and Ernest will be fine! What's going on with Zero and Erts, Gareas, Yu and Rioroute? Must know. And TUNE! o.o; Will she and Hiead be able to save Yamagi? Roose and Wrecka...

Silly thing to ask but: Pairings? Confirmed ones are Ernest and Gareas right? That all? But this story is so good that the pairings aren't really mattering to me(they usually mean a lot more to me). I wouldn't even mind if Hiead, Zero and Erts were straight. -

GOA is being a loserface. Oh and update soon. Quickly, as in NOW! o.o;
Lapinina chapter 29 . 3/22/2006
(looks under a desk chair) Tsukasa? Where did you go?

Muse: Sweetheart, that's not helping.

Oh. Did the VICTIM get her? Like it got Ikhny? (Come on Ikhny, fight her!)

Oh fuck, Ernest is in trouble too, along with Yamagi. It doesn't help that GOA is being an ass!
Merope chapter 28 . 12/27/2005
Please please please continue to write! *is on her knees* I swear, that's the best story about CfG I've ever read. I have to read the next chapter!

and please, Gareas belongs to Ernest! *gg*

Merope
Toxic Daybreak chapter 28 . 11/5/2005
I've just read 28 chapters of the most original, best written, excellently done, most beautiful and damn well EXCELLENT story in the history of my readings in an catagory of

You have so much with this story, and it's so planned out, and so well written. I applaude you like no other writer. This story has got to be one of the best stories I will ever read, and is the best that I have read thus far. I am amazed. Truly amazed. The story is entrancing, original, pulling, and most of all it hooks you so you just want to read more and more. I absolutely love it. I really really do. It totally amazes me on how well you've written this story.

Please, update thsi story as soon as you can. I definately want to read more of this wonderous tale. Ja ne.
Nei Ani chapter 28 . 10/19/2005
Hey! I'm a new reader

Yeah I'm very late, but i just started reading yesterday... "

Random note: I WISH YOU WOULD GO AND MAKE A SEQUEL TO THE ANIME WITH THIS THING COZ 12 SHOWS ISINT ENOUGH!

*sigh* "

your an awesome writer and i wouldnt mind if you made this even a book XD

update soon pls! Cant wait