Reviews for The Bravery of the Soldier
msanderlin chapter 26 . 6/22
What a wonderful story. Thank you for your (to me) hard work. I look forward to reading more.
Miko Eiko chapter 26 . 3/24
Fue una historia maravillosa, me has conmovido hasta lo más hondo de mi alma, tu dedicación a recolectar información veraz para adaptarla a la historia es admirable y no queda nada más que agradecerte por todo el esfuerzo que has hecho, captar de esa forma la esencia de John es algo digno considerar como una obra maestra. Te doy mis mas sinceras felicitaciones y respetos.
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 26 . 2/19
Perfect, I really do love this story, I’ve re read it several times now and it always strikes me just right as perfectly balanced between john’s previous military life and his current one, without glossing over the difficulties- a very hard act to follow
Sherlockfriendship chapter 26 . 10/23/2018
Amazing! Brilliant!
KathyG chapter 7 . 1/7/2018
Thebakerstreetgirl, could I ask your permission for something? I should like to borrow your description of John's scars for a story I'm working on. I will credit you in my story if I do.

This is a great story! I said the same thing on Archive of Our Own, and I can only say the same thing here.
Pineapple3000 chapter 4 . 3/7/2017
I get the feeling Sherlock is going to keep acting OOC for the rest of this Fanfic.
Lowenweiss chapter 26 . 3/6/2017
Wonderful.

Well written, well researched, moving & appropriately humorous. Would have voted for you, if it hadn't been to late to do so.
Talia-Naeva chapter 26 . 10/5/2016
I am sorry I didn't get back this story until now or I would have given you a thumbs up on the contest.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/21/2016
this story is great
sneakysnakes chapter 26 . 4/16/2016
I cannot tell you how much i loved this story! John is my favorite character and this is, bar none, the best story written with him as the central focus. You brought me much joy as I spent and afternoon and evening reading this. My sincerest thanks for sharing it with us all.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/17/2016
The soldier's shoulders slumped slightly and Sherlock was concerned again. I havent even finished the chapter but i had to say that even in my head this was a tounge twister.
Janet chapter 26 . 2/23/2016
This was really an interesting and well-written story. Thank you for researching and writing it. My only disappointment is that you brought Mary into it. I know the story is AU but she still casts a cloud. Still, I am incredibly glad to have read this work and I will look for your name in the future.
Megthegoodtwin chapter 26 . 1/21/2016
I've read this story forever ago and forgot how good it is. I'm glad I saved it. Great job! (I'm sorry I missed voting in the contest)
unami chapter 26 . 12/22/2015
Thank you for portraying the realities our soldiers face in such an acurate way but without over dramatizing or being overly preachy. As your Watson often said most soldiers view their actions as nothing more than their duty.
My brother serves as have many members of my family, so I highly appreciate the honor you show through the various speeches your characters make.
Your prose was very concise and thorough. The overlaying case was very intriguing yet simple and a good break from the emotions.
All and all, well done.
Sakihinata chapter 26 . 12/5/2015
That was a really good story and I got to learn tons of informations about the British military ;)