Reviews for Destabilise
guest chapter 15 . 5/2
When are u updating next? Plsss do!
Sdecorah101 chapter 15 . 4/27
Please update soon! Love it!
A great story, I love how you found a weak side to Eric. You should keep going with it! I must know what comes next! :)
Zizi385 chapter 15 . 2/10
Yay! You updated! That brought a smile to my face when I saw that new chapter :-) loved it! I can't wait to see how Eric has to prove himself to everyone. Please uodate soon!
Kallia.En chapter 14 . 1/16
Oh I can't stop hoping you will add new chapter. Please... :) it's so nice, the way they are dancing around each other, broken but still in love. Hope, if you will continue, it will have happy end :)
maxweston chapter 14 . 10/20/2014
yayy new chapter. Wonderful story but I can't help but ship anna and four :P maybe a really really cute scene next chapter?
holamor chapter 14 . 9/10/2014
This is great! I'm a little confused as to whether you've finished it, but if you have that is a great way to end it!
aprilmorgan97 chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Great update! Please update soon I love this story!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 14 . 9/2/2014
GingerDepphead chapter 14 . 9/2/2014
Amazing! Update soon :)
wabi-sabi1090 chapter 14 . 9/1/2014
The one thing I love about them is that they fight for each other. Through all the heartache, pain, grief, and betrayal they do love each other. They haven't showed it for so long but they can work towards bettering themselves. Great story.
sayatsukiyomi chapter 13 . 9/1/2014
Je veux trop lire la suite! Ton histoire est juste incroyable !
morbidly-funny chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
Glad to see you haven't given this story up! It was a great chapter!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
Fiiaa chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
Hi!

I can't believe I just found this story, I really like it. It's written so well!
I'd actually like to read why Eric decided to cheat on her, it doesn't seem like he didn't like her from his flashbacks. That would be interesting to read.

Hope you update soon.