Reviews for I Don't Care
I love love love this
This is amazing. Thank you.
falloutgirl008 chapter 1 . 1/25
So I opened this fanfic expecting to be completely overcome by angst, a Sherlock is being a jerk to Molly deal (not incorrect most of the time). I was surprised. The turn on "I don't care" is just so perfectly Sherlock and I absouluetly fell in love with the concept and this story. Great writing, this made my day!
QueenNaberrie chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Amazing!
rubyred753 chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Nice story.
belle shaye chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
I really do like it. Guess I came to the party to late to hope for more? If so it is still a great piece.
standasawitness chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I loved it! It was so beautiful and sweet! Thank you! :D
OpalSkyLoveDivine chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Oh. my. goodness...I loved this so much!
I wanted more though.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Love that this wasn't what I had expected.
MudbloodPride chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Thank you. I just
Wow
The way Molly feels, the emptiness, and the simple need for someone to just shut up and hold her
That is exactly how I feel right now.
I cried reading this because I felt so relieved; finally, a story that expresses what I feel right this very moment. And I felt so good after reading it.
So thank you for that.
Kiky Will chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
That broke my heart just in the right way. Lovely, really. Made me cry silent tears, sad and happy.
Molly was so real and you write so well, wish I could have more that, really.
Congrats.
darthsydious chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
I love this, this is beautiful.
Succi chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I've read your story some time ago and... I was a bad person, because I did not leave a review, but I just re-read it and now I want to be a good person ;-) I loved that story! It is so moving and feels so real and I love how you're somehow revered the meaning of "I don't care". Thanks for sharing it!