Reviews for I Don't Care
luciinwaters chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
rubyred753 chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Nice story.
belle shaye chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
I really do like it. Guess I came to the party to late to hope for more? If so it is still a great piece.
standasawitness chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I loved it! It was so beautiful and sweet! Thank you! :D
OpalSkyLoveDivine chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Oh. my. goodness...I loved this so much!
I wanted more though.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Love that this wasn't what I had expected.
MudbloodPride chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Thank you. I just
The way Molly feels, the emptiness, and the simple need for someone to just shut up and hold her
That is exactly how I feel right now.
I cried reading this because I felt so relieved; finally, a story that expresses what I feel right this very moment. And I felt so good after reading it.
So thank you for that.
Kiky Will chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
That broke my heart just in the right way. Lovely, really. Made me cry silent tears, sad and happy.
Molly was so real and you write so well, wish I could have more that, really.
darthsydious chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
I love this, this is beautiful.
Succi chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I've read your story some time ago and... I was a bad person, because I did not leave a review, but I just re-read it and now I want to be a good person ;-) I loved that story! It is so moving and feels so real and I love how you're somehow revered the meaning of "I don't care". Thanks for sharing it!
Ludi A chapter 1 . 11/16/2014

Absolutely gorgeous, lovely and moving.

I loved the way you used the 'I do not care' in different ways, with a meaning so strong.

Definitely deserves a sequel. I understand that much of the good functioning of the story came from the fact that it is a one shot, dynamic, short and direct, but I think you should think fondly about the idea of keep going with it .

Tks! It was wonderful! ; )
lilsherlockian1975 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Oh my, that was so very sweet. Wonderful.
Pipergirl17 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014