Reviews for Two Hearts Become One
I love to see the image
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 6/4
One of my favorite writers has said that virgin sex is difficult to write. You make it seem easy! This was sweet and lovely, their love for one another was so much a part of how they felt physically.
There are a few spelling errors but it was a greatly written piece of work.
This was so amazing and beautiful that deserved hundreds of reviews
Never stop writting
You have a wonderful talent and it was one of the best first time fanfics i've ever readed
With love,
Nerhana Neves
Katryn chapter 1 . 3/31
Wow that's a real cute story you did an amazing job it's my favorite Disney pair so I can't say nothing but I freaking love it!
Could've done without the body hair. Ew.
Very well paced, not too quick with everything and you still kept the characters likeable which I applaud you on, you stayed true to the characters. you know how to control your writing, very well done.
mystiquemagic152 chapter 1 . 1/24
*slow clap* Nicely done. Ladies and gentlemen, this is how Ben came into the world
I really love this! this is perfect! Belle is so hot, Adam is so hot! Thank you for writing this wonderful story!
nadillaandlaprasthefireandice chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
*blushes* OMG, it's so hot yet it's so sweet!
De rien bitches chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Adorable
Shani8 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
WOW... beautifully written. Thanks for a terrific read.

BRAVO!

-Shani :)
srhittson chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Love the story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
That was beautifully written. Very good use of imagery and sensory detail. I wish I could write as well as you. I wonder if Belle became pregnant.
elliej369 chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
this is really good. i don't like reading but this got me very interested. can you please add on to the story. please please please ! :)