Reviews for Two Hearts Become One
Kaotic I. Deas chapter 1 . 8/4
Tastefully done!
Prince Adam is based on Louis XIV
. His turbulent relationship with his cruel father and greatest influence from his mother
. He had the finest tastes in everything: music, art, fashion, dancing, hunting, architecture, everything
. According to his best friend Lumiere, he is a world class politican, despite him being only 22 YEARS OLD. Even Belle was amazed
. Adam's blue eyes are literary fawned over by girls all over the world
. He is the craziest, most passionate lover, very much unlike his gruff Beast form. Belle was spoiled rotten by him: jewelry, flowers, poets, music.
audreyyrosee chapter 1 . 4/15
This was so good!
March 18 guest chapter 1 . 3/18
All in all it was a great story.
I understand why the writer input the body hair. Back then they didn't shave
twlightbella chapter 1 . 3/15
That had sex on their wedding night
Wonderful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
I love to see the image
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
One of my favorite writers has said that virgin sex is difficult to write. You make it seem easy! This was sweet and lovely, their love for one another was so much a part of how they felt physically.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
There are a few spelling errors but it was a greatly written piece of work.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
This was so amazing and beautiful that deserved hundreds of reviews
Never stop writting
You have a wonderful talent and it was one of the best first time fanfics i've ever readed
With love,
Nerhana Neves
Katryn chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Wow that's a real cute story you did an amazing job it's my favorite Disney pair so I can't say nothing but I freaking love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Could've done without the body hair. Ew.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Very well paced, not too quick with everything and you still kept the characters likeable which I applaud you on, you stayed true to the characters. you know how to control your writing, very well done.
mystiquemagic152 chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
*slow clap* Nicely done. Ladies and gentlemen, this is how Ben came into the world