Reviews for Undestined
RemainingAngel chapter 2 . 8/29
Interesting fic. I like the story's concept and plot. The prologue is especially well written in my opinion; you described the situation very well and the characters remain IC. I like how you show that both Law and Robin are so similar yet are also very distinct, and how neither trust fully the other. I also apreciate how you started to develope Robin's relationship with the Heart crew and how she doesn't want to get too close in order not to suffer. I'd like to see more, especialy since there (unfortunately) aren't much fics about Law and Robin as a couple. Plus, I have no idea if ths fic will have a good or bad ending, and I am very curious to know how things would've worked out if Robin had joined Law instead of Luffy and how the Strawhats' crew would've evolved without her. So, I know you haven't updated since over 3 years, but if you decide to finaly continue and end this story, I'd be very happy about it. So, please update, even after so long.
Anon2054 chapter 2 . 8/11
Omg so I just read this and I'm really stumped knowing there's no more chapters :/ I really enjoy the mysterious was of law it's like the real him! Anyways, amazing job and is there any chance of another chapter so I could keep my fingers crossed? Thanks :)
urRIGisRED chapter 2 . 1/14
It's such a shame to see that this fic seems abandoned; it was really very good. There aren't enough LawBin fics here, and only a trace amounts of them are any good AND written well. You pay attention to personalities being canon, which is very refreshing (I am SO sick of the fics that give Robin a more Nami-esque personality) and the idea of her joining the Heart Pirates instead, I find to be a very interesting way to go. If you're still able to receive emails about this, I sincerely hope you remember where you wanted this story to go and come back to it.
Chelsea chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
You should really continue this. Great writing skills
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
at least let us know if you are going to update.. :c
ShunKickShunKers chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
I've been discovering the Robin/Law pairing very recently...are you going to continue this? please update soon, it's a nice alternative to Robin joining the straw hats
dots chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
when will you update? :c
lila chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Oii your FF ist soo great!
I loooove it really! Pls update as soon as you re on...
Gren-sama chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
I like how you start it, it's sad that you haven't continue it.
ButterPie chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Oh please continue this! I really enjoyed it, and it seems like a lot of us readers want more more more. You're a pretty good writer, btw, not just because the story was good but because it flowed really nicely. Good job and we hope for more! :)
guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
(motivates you to update) :D
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
are you going to continue this story? because it really has caught my attention and I'm curious on what will happen next _ I'm looking forward to more chapters! updatee
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2013