Reviews for Delivery, Anyone?
Annie Park chapter 2 . 7/2
LOL! I can't believe it! If this happens to me someday, I swear I'll laugh so hard! xD This was great! I loved it! I was laughing so much!... Really, I never had realized that! Good observation! Woah! I had never noticed, but it's true! There are no pizza delivery girls in the world! D: Haha.

So great job with this! Especially the second chapter, it was priceless!

Mikey is a love! So cute :D His dialogues were killing me in the second part! "Keep on adding the extra cheese to your pizza! That makes it the best!" That was my favorite one, haha. You're very good at this, seriously!
Cutegenius chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Actually, there is a specific genre of movie where almost ALL pizza is delivered by a girl... in a very tight, ill-fitting uniform... if you catch my drift.
Silver Sentinel chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Wow that was surprisingly funny. And it does pose a good question.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Huh.. Now that you say it, I don't know if I have seen one or not. Lol. You learn something new from fanfictions everyday! Anyway, this is a cute little idea. Personally I enjoyed the first chapter better, but I could see mikey doing that in the second one. that was mikey, right?
BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Wow. A very good chapter. Yeah, I have my own story about the pizza delivery kid from the new show called Tales of a Pizza Delivery Boy, so if you want, check it out. He doesn't have an official name in the show, but in my story, I named him Tony since the pizza box in the show is called Antonio's. Anyway, this story was awesome, and I can definitely see Mikey doing something like that. Good job on this.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Ha, that was funny. You know, I never thought of that myself, but you don't see many delivery girls. I don't even think I've seen them on commercials for pizza either. What a shame, but what a good story this is. I love it. Good job on this.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Loki's Cheesecake chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Awww i have to say it was a pretty good idea im glad ya used it! Thanks!
I'm awesome and y'all know it chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
I like it. But now I'm hungry from reading about pizza. But I was hungry before. And why am I on so late?
I'm awesome and y'all know it chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
You know, when I think about it, I haven't seen one either. Kinda wierd. I can't spell wierd.
Loki's Cheesecake chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Hello
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I, for one, would totally LOVE to own the turtles too! Seriously, who wouldn't want to do that? Cute idea. I'm wondering how exactly you are planning on building off of this though..? Update soon