Reviews for Meeting You
K. A. Carlyle chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Aww, sweetheart...D: I hope you get your inspiration back soon. I find that it helps to write little, fluffy, pointless stories that you find you enjoy writing until you get back into the habit of typing longer chapters. I'm here to beta for you and help you with ideas if you ever need it! :D
AliceCullen3 chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
lolyousaidbucket chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Cool! They're forced to be together... Eh heh heh heh...
Update soon! :D
MissFioLee22 chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! I am actually young my own version of jackunzel-walk to remember as a one shot so its rad reading your story. I love it!
crystalsnowfury chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Totally understand. I can wait for the next chapter :-) and the jackunzel phantom of the obtained could be a good idea. But I'm not sure about Rapunzel being phantom but mybe it could work. :-)
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
I'm sorry, Jack. But the universe wants you and Rapunzel together, so- you've got to be forced into everything together as partners. It's essential to plot and especially to satisfy a fangirl's growing anticipation for OTP fluffiness. Great job on the chapter!
SunsetLover1234 chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
*Twirls around & Squeals!* I'm. So. HAPPY! You finally update, I was begining to think you'd stop updating, every now & then I'd look up your story & ckeck if you updated, now you did & I give you a piece of cake!

Anyways, I love this chapter I think onevof the best from all of them, I just love how you incorporated in Rapunzel in the story, very realistic & just went with the flow. Well, I must stop here, (sorry for the short review) but its 3 o'clock in the morning & I think I'm ready to pass out! _

With love & weird compassion,

RebeccaKayB16 chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
great twist
WolfieRed23 chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Yay Rapunzel's here! This is really good and I'm excited to see what else you have planned! Update soon!
Ann b-010 chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
I think it's really good
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
I read this, and literally just fangirled for a second or five just because it's a Walk to Remember AU. I made a Jackunzel trailer to that myself, and was wishing there was a story based off it, but felt like I had too many stories to write one myself. But this! This is just perfect! I live for AUs, because I find the characters themselves put into a whole new scenario is just absolutely perfect! Your story is amazing so far, everyone is so in character, and I love how you're using all of the Guardians and also Flynn. I may be a Jackunzel fan, but that doesn't mean I just like to omit Flynn altogether, you know? Thanks so much for writing this. I'm faving it, cannot wait till you update!
Wee las chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
... O0o0o wee las I thought tha may by tha was a fan tad tic job im ye Scottish and lo ved it
KairaB chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
This is interesting. Is Rapunzel gonna come in in the next chapter?
I'm taking names chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Wwwwooowww! Um we'll i really don't understandnd but if your thinking of a mother story or this one this one please!
I'm taking names chapter 2 . 11/4/2013