Reviews for The Five Senses
Silver chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
that was absolutely awesome
ILoveGayFanFiction35 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
P.E.R.F.E.C.T. I'm going to dramatically sob into my pillow now.
FrankiIsObsessed chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Aaw this is adorable! _
FangirlingTooHard chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Oh, oh wow, this was amazing. DESTIEL FEELS EVERYBODY.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
this was wonderful!
Elizabeth1985 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Oh man, that was brilliance. I didn't get around to reading it until now and I just absolutely loved it! I only noticed one mistake as I read and that was in the third last sentence of the first paragraph "He really loves is [should be it] when Cas wears one of his shirts." Which is nothing really, but thought I would point it out because I know you're like me and like getting a full review. I really enjoyed the different manners and ways you used to express the different sensations. It's not an easy thing to find new and interesting ways to describe similar things. You should write a longer Destiel fic for sure! Perhaps a prequel to this one... where Sam shoves them together lol :)
HettyBobcat chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I thought it wad beautiful.
Gabe-Resurrected chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This. Was. Amazing.
PHYSCHOCHIC3 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Don't be nervous posting this, it was great! I love the amount of detail you put in each description and sense, it was really good! I hope you write more of these two, I adore them!
doe chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
no. no suckage. i am very naughty girl who loves smut, but stories are like music...only as good as parts of the whole. you gave a sexy spine. sweeeeeet...momma likes.
hunterintrenchcoat chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This is sooo wonderful. I love it.
SexyScottishDoc chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
wow...just...wow! this was one sexy story! it's the first story I've read that has taken Dean's POV of describing everything he loves about Cas (and is written SO awesomely btw), I kept reading it over and over again it was so beautiful!
xillyluna chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
It totally did not suck. And I appreciate you posting it _
Keefer chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Oh god, I think I am in love...
Casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Beautiful Dean POV about his feelings for Cas. The details were just amazing!