Reviews for Building a Mystery
rgay3568 chapter 49 . 4/28
WOW. This was fantastic. I never thought I’d come across a Tomione where LV is in character and I still root for them, but you wrote this masterfully! We’ll done.

My only critique is this: take a sentence or two to explain any mythology that you’ll be using. There were a few concepts where I eventually gained a vague idea of what was being used (e.g. heka and Merrow), but it would have been improved by some early and simple explanations. Thanks for writing!
OH MY GOSH. I ABSOLUTELY DEVOURED THIS FIC. Thank you so much for writing! I enjoyed it greatly!
SaraCastellsDay chapter 49 . 3/2
I really enjoyed and loved this story, well done!
It was a beautiful piece
SaraCastellsDay chapter 42 . 2/28
Harry is annoying me
I enjoyed reading your work. Thank you.
Romanticize chapter 1 . 2/1
I've reread this story a lot. one of the songs i associate with is Tear You Apart by She Wants Revenge. feel like it fits with a tom/hermione ship.
AEdmo13 chapter 49 . 12/14/2021
This was a fantastic story! Loved it.
MissMrdel chapter 49 . 12/5/2021
wow. a beautiful work.
Pranavi chapter 49 . 12/2/2021
A beautiful story. I have reread this story for the 5th time.
Love this story.
Anna-Marie Kennedy chapter 31 . 9/5/2021
I literally think this is the third or fourth time I have read this story and it keeps getting better! I had the privilege of following along when you originally posted and I hysterical keep coming back - the mark of a truly excellent work.
Thanks again for this masterpiece.
R.V.Wells chapter 12 . 9/4/2021
Wow, that incendio did make my blood boil. I was wondering how were you to make them interact in more romantic a manner, if this wasn't a tomione up to this point I would have thought it impossible (he's quite obviously a psycho, no sugarcoating, and she's she). You turned the tables admirably in three paragraphs with very little poetry. Good job.
R.V.Wells chapter 7 . 9/4/2021
I didn't see that coming. Of course, I have very little to work with in matters of time traveling and Voldemort. But good work surprising us.
R.V.Wells chapter 1 . 9/4/2021
You have balls. I like you. This is the second tomione I read (the first I didn't read to the end, Riddle was nice and that's too OOC for my taste, I'm seeing already that you won't have that problem). Looking forward to the reading. (However, I find the title of the fic most unfortunate, I wouldn't have found it had I not received an explicit recommendation).
WeissTigris chapter 1 . 8/6/2021